5 uchiha down fall

SNOW'S P.O.V
I was heading back to the Uchiha part of town... Ok ok I finely found m way back it was getting late and i was sick of it all. I know nothing of this place and sasuke keeps ditching me ever Chance he gets when i find him he is sooooo in for it just wait I will do the worst thing I can think of think of... I turned the corner to the uchiha part of town some thing was off no buddy was around "some thing bad's going on" I mudderd to my self It was dark but i did not hear snoring or kid complaining about not wanting to sleep. "Were is ever one." I mumbled to my self again I walk around a corner and That's when I saw it Itachi had a sword in his hand and was ready to kill sasuke "WHAT THE HELL ITACHI!!!" I yelled making both of the boy stare at me shocked I had spoke at all. "No!!! stay back." Said Sasuke I stepped closer I was shaking "I will not let you hut him" I said as I walked in front of Sasuke "YOU IDIOT!!!" Shouted Itachi But I did'nt flinch. but rather try and kill us he left Sasuke past out and i clasped That was way to close I thought

TIME SKIP 6 YEARS LATER 3 DAYS BEFORE THE GENIN TEST KIBA'S P.O.V
snow has barley talked for years she is ignoring class and me. I am going to try and pine her down again like that's ever ended well. I looked over to snow. her and yoshi were not paying attention again and snow had her head set on. Her appierens has changed alote sines we were kids. her hair has grown out and the ends of her hair are blue now but her out fit has not changed to much she now wears a dark green hoodie under the hoodie she wears a dark blue t shirt and blue jeans. I looked up to hear "and tomorrow we are having a genin test" Said Iruka sensei. 'Crap' I thought I missed what he was saying. 'well it was to late now' I thought as the finale bell rang and ever one left I fallowed snow doing my best not to let her know I was there.
SNOW'S P.O.V
Some thing was off kiba was going to try some thing what am I thinking kiba learned his lessen least time. I sighed "Yoshi lets get some training done." I said "yes lets do this we have to become genin." barked yoshi We walked in to a clearing were we had been training for years and now that my claw gloves fit and have for a will. Some of the trees were scared from training with my claws. I started traing.
after a will I was to tired to train any more I was about to leave when some thing jumped from the tree tops and pined me to the ground I struggled under the wight but to no Avila "Get off or your died" I growled. and squirmed more "HEY calm down" Said a vmilyer voice "Kiba?!?!" I snapped as I stopped and the bluer was no longer a blur "Why you little-" Kiba cut me off "geez I gust want to talk" he huffed he had pined my hands above my head. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer "W..what do you want?" I said as i mentally cursed my self for stuttering "Why the hell have you not said a thing to me ,Shikamaru and hinata?" he asked W...well I g..got this dumb idea stuck in my head after the hole uchiha thing" I mumbled as I mentally face palmed my self for stuttering again Kiba got off me I sat up and let my hair fall over my face I know my face was redder then a apple "all is for given if you start talking." Said kiba I nodded and we hung out for the rest of the day.