30

SNOW'S P.O.V
Something wasn't right that's for sure I slipped outside only to be attacked I can only hope Yoshi will be safe inside. Because I have to help the village.
After a long fight, all the chaos just ended as though it never happened. Soon news the Hokage that had spread throughout the village after everyone said goodbye. Naruto left to find lady Tsunade I was helping some of the female ninjas watch the children I was not allowed to help fix the buildings because of a gash on my side that I had to get stitched up It was already mostly healed but they would not listen to me. "Miss Snow?" A Small voice called pulling gently on the cloth of my jeans. I looked down to see one of the village kids. "May I pet your puppy?." She asked and pointed to Yoshi. "......I-I guess just be careful she doesn't like people touching her fur most of the time....... She doesn't normally mind children how about we get a brush and brush her fur I'm sure she would love that." I stated as I looked over to the bluish-gray husky looking dog. "Do you think she'll let me?" She asked, "Well we'll have to ask her." I stated, I was never really shy when it came to young children. I pulled Yoshi's brush from my bag and handed it to the girl as we walked over to Yoshi. "Umm H-hello miss Yoshi.........May I brush you?" She asked shyly. "Woof!" Yoshi barked. "Yoshi said she would enjoy that," I stated the little girl walked over to her and started brushing Yoshi. "You know Snow You're really good with kids yesterday when you went to give the workers water the kept asking if you were coming back and told me that they weren't going to sleep till you got back." Stated one of the village girls I didn't know her well all I really knew is that she is helping out with the kids because she felt she would get in the way of the workers. "Th-they were?" I asked quietly She nodded "Yes! They really seem to like you and I can see why-Oh Who's that?" She cut herself off and pointed behind me I turned around to see and was tackled by Naruto. "Glad to see You're walking!!!" He yelled in my ear I flinched. He was pulled off by a young woman with black hair and eyes. There was a pig by her feet. " I'm Guessing this is the winter clan girl." Started a Blonde with hazel eyes. " If you're asking me I have no Idea but she is quite cute." I shuddered and used a jutsu that is meant to freeze the opponents hands on their weapons and used it to freeze his mouth shut. "You can use ice style! Cool Is that your Tekken Genkai?" He asked I simply nodded as the old man was freaking out trying to get the ice to go away. "Can you talk?" Asked the black haired women I nodded but stayed quite. "Of course she can! How else would we talk to her?!" He yelled. "Naruto! Miss Snow doesn't like yelling stop it!" A little boy stated as he butted into the conversation. the others chuckled at the fact a child had told naruto to keep quite.
(next day I think)
All hell has broken lose I was trying to catch up to Shikamaru and the others I had found choji he was barely awake and I sent Yoshi to get him help as I went on I was with Hinata's cousin Neji was bleeding out and I was trying to stop the bleeding. "Snow?" Asked a voice causing my head to snap up I saw a startled Gaara and leaf ninja. "Y-you have to help him." I squeaked I could feel water dripping down my face. "Get over here and hurry," yelled Temari. "Snow Come on help us get the others," Gaara stated using his sand to move me away from Neji I was shaking a bit all I could think of was the boy I had killed during the chunin test. "A-alright," I muttered.
GAARA P.O.V
I was shocked to see Snow shaking hard It looked like she had hurt an animal. "Snow?" I called out as I stepped closer I saw a leaf ninja bleeding hard some of the wounds were patched up. She looked like she thought this was her fault. "Y-you have to help him." She stated her voice louder than normal but her voice ended up squeaking a fue tears slid down her face. "Get over here and hurry," Temari called out to get the medical ninja. I used my sand to move her over to us. "Snow---Come on help us get the other," I started trying to help her come down. "A-alright" she whispered we moved on to help the other I had forgotten I had Yoshi on me till she spoke. "Snow? Thet was not your fault!". I froze and moved the dog from my bag and handed her to Snow. "Since when do normal dogs talk?" I asked under my breath. "You can understand me?" She asked It seemed surprised. I nodded "Well that make's two of you but I would keep it quite." Yoshi stated I nodded again. Snow stopped as Yoshi said something in here ear. "Kiba fell down there," Snow stated as she motioned down the cliff Kankuro jumped down to find him as we moved forward Temari went to help Shikamaru. Snow and I moved on to help Rock lee. "Lee? What the hell are you doing out here?" Snow asked for once not sounding as tho if she speaks too loud she would get killed. "almost straight off the bat, this asshole knocked snow into a rock, knocking her out. as we got back snow woke up she shot to her feet nearly falling. "Glad you're aw-" I was cut off by her hugging me. "Thank you, Gaara." She whispered For some reason My chest started to feel as if It were going to blow up and my face felt hot, She let go and I could see her face was dusted with pink. "So how long are you guys staying?" Snow asked I couldn't speak after she hugged me. she never seems to be afraid of me, even when I couldn't control Shukaku she didn't seem to fear me. " were heading back tomorrow." Kankuro started snow nodded.

Hey, everone hope you liked this chapter the next one we're going on a mission to the village hidden in the snow! what secrets will be uncovered? is everyone in the village really dead?