♡ Dirty Laundry ♡ 1/3

Brielle P.O.V

"Let's do this dirty laundry,this dirty laundry. Let's do this dirty laundry,this dirty laundry. When you soaked into tears for years, it never airs out. When you make pain look this good it never wears out. This dirty laundry , this dirty laundry."I sung while cooking breakfest.

I had a long night, remembering everything that occurred. The look in Jaleel's eyes when I said I was taking Cati with me to LA. I felt bad and but I have to do this for the safety of my baby. She's the only reason why I live, no one can take her from me. If somebody tried I swear I'd f-cking dismember their body. When it comes to my baby girl, I'd do anything for her. I finished cooking and decided that I needed to wake her up. I walked up my spiral stair case and opened her door seeing her laying in bed cuddled up with her big teddy bear. I smiled and walked over to her bed and moved her hair out of her face.

"Catilaya, baby wake up."I said in my strong accent.Her beautiful grey eyes fluttered open and she yawned. She reached out for me to pick her up, I grabbed her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You hungry baby?"I asked softly. She nodded her head and I carried her downstairs. I set her in her chair and fixed her plate. I made her funny face pancake,sausages and eggs. I put it in front of her and she started chowing down. My phone started ringing so I walked over and picked it up. I looked down at the screen and saw it was Jaleel.I slid the answer button over and answered it.

"Hello ?"I spoke into the receiver.

"Hey, I was wondering can I get Cati for the night ?"

"I don't know Jaleel,"

"C'mon Bri, I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with her since your taking her out of the f-cking state." He spoke.

I sighed."Alright, what time you plan on getting her ?"I asked.

"I'll be over in like 30 minutes."He said.

"Okay, but I have to get her dressed and stuff."I said.

"I can wait. I'll see you soon."He said hanging up."

I looked at Cati and she was finished eating her food. I picked her up out of her chair and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Cati ?"I said softly. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hmm ?"She said with her angelic voice.

"Daddy's coming to get you. You get to spend the night with him."I said. Her face brightened up instantly and she started bouncing up and down. I chuckled. "We have to get you dressed cause he's on his way."I said. She nodded her head and I carried her into her room and put her down. "You want me to pick out your outfit ?"I asked. She shook her head no and walked into her closet."No mommy."she said. She walked over to her mickie mouse outfit. I got her new jordans out."Alright c'mon. Let's get your sticky butt in the shower."I said picking up. I ran her some water and put some bubbles in it. I placed her in and washed her body. I let her play with her rubby duckeys for a little while. It was time for her to get out so I got a towel and wrapped her body in it. I wiped the water of her body and put some Johnson Johnson baby lotion on her body. I put her underwear on the place her outfit on. I grabbed a brand new pair of socks and placed them on her feet. I then put on her shoes.

"Okay , how do you want your hair Cati ?"I asked her. She looked at me and put on her thinking face. I chuckled. "Just pony tail mommy."She said. I nodded and put her thick hair into a pony tail but left her curly bang out in the front.

"I'm all done baby girl."I said. She smiled and got up and hugged me.

"Tank you mommy. I wuv you."She said smiling.

I couldn't help but smile."And I love you too. Your mommy's baby."I tickling her. She started squirming underneath my hands and was rolling around cracking her sides.I giggled but stopped when I heard the doorbell."That might be daddy."I said to her well scooping her up. I walked downstairs and opened the door seeing Jaleel and a adorable little boy.

"Daddy !"Cati yelled with excitement in her voice. She leaned over so he can picked her up. He wrapped in his free arm and put kisses all over her face.

"How's daddy's little girl doing ?"He said smiling from ear to ear.

"Good daddy."She said smiling.

"C'mere Cati. Give mommy some love before you leave."I said watching her jump down and jump into my arms. "Mommy's going to miss you. But you gotta be a good girl. If your good you, me, and auntie will take you to get the new brats doll, okay?"I said. She smiled and nodded her head."I'll be a good girl mommy. I prwomise. I miss you too."She said kissing my cheek. I hugged her tightly and she got down and grabbed Jaleel's hand.

"I'll have her back probably like at 12:00. Is that a good time ?"He asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah thats good, be careful with her. Remember nothing to drink after 8 cause she'll pee in the bed. Um don't give her any food after 9, what else ?"I thought to myself.

"Bri chill, I got her. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright." I said watching them leave out of the door. He put both of the kids in the car. "Cute kid Jaleel."I said smiling. He smiled. "Those the only kind I make."He said. I smiled and closed my door hearing my phone ringing.

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

><<<<<><><><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><><><><><><><><><<><\

I Hope Yall Enjoyed This Chapter, It Was Kinda Long. It Was Sort Of Boring But It'll Get Much Better In Parts 2-3.

Comment/Rate/Follow/Like