♥ Dirty Laundry ♥ 2/3

Jaleel P.O.V

As I drove away I looked back and saw Jr dozing off while Catilaya was looking out the window. I smiled , happy that I get to spend some family time with my kids and Jasmine. I looked back forward paying attention to rode and made my our way home.

Once we got to the house I got Jr out and put him on my hip well his head laid on shoulder. I walked to the other side and opened the door for Cati. She jumped out and I grabbed her hand leading her into the house. When we walked in heard Jasmine's favorite song "Dirty Laundry". I walked upstairs with Cati trailing behind me and put Jr in his bed. I took his shoes off and pulled his blanket over his body. I turned around and saw Cati looking at him funny. I chuckled.

"Why you looking at him like that Cati ?" I asked smiling.

"Who he ?"She asked in her soft gentle voice.

"He's your little brother."I said. She scrunched up her face. I walked up to her and she pouted. "What's the matter ?"I asked.

"Mommy lied to mwee."She pouted.

"How did she lie Cati ?"I asked waiting patiently for her answer.

"She swaid I was her only baby."She said. I laughed , she looked at me. "What so funny ?"She asked with attitude.

"You are you mommy's only baby. Jr is my girlfriend baby."I said. She got a confused look on her face and did made her lips round into a o.

"Oooo ywou chweating on mommy. I'm twelling._" I laughed and scooped her off her feet and starting kissing all over her face. "Stwop it daddy. Ywou got gwerms."She said laughing. I gasped.

"Who told you I got gwerms ?" I said mocking her voice.

"Mommy swaid boys got gwerms."I shook my head.

"No, girls got gwerms. Eww I see your gwerms."I said putting her down and running away.

"No daddy , I don't got gwermss." She said chasing me. I ran into my room and hid behind the door. She walked in. "Daddy I don't have gwerms. I pwoise."She said. I chuckled and stopped once I noticed she heard me. She walked behind the door slowly and started laughing. "I found you daddy."She said grabbing me. I smiled and kissed her.

"Yeah you found daddy, let's go find daddy's girlfriend. Okay ?"I said smiling. She nodded her head. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I wondered around the house looking for Jasmine. When I went downstairs I saw her cooking something. She didn't see me so I hid behind the wall. "Cati ?"I whispered. She looked up at me.

"Hmp ?"She said lowly.

"We're going to scare daddy's girlfriend." I whispered. She nodded her head. I put her down and got down on the floor and started crawling. She followed me doing the same thing. We crawled behind Jasmine and then I mouthed to Cati to jumped up. I counted to 3 and we both jumped up and screamed. Jasmine screamed and ran away. Cati and I started laughing super hard. Jasmine peeked around the corner and sighed.

"You ugly f-cker."She said walking over to me and hitting me.

"Ooo daddy shwe said bad word." Cati said. We both laughed. Jasmine bent down to Cati's level.

"I'm sorry, I'm Jasmine. What's your name cutie ?"She asked. Cati smiled.

"Catilaya but my mommy and daddy cwall me Cati for shwort."She said in her thick accent. Jasmine smiled.

"Aww her accent is so f-c , I mean so adorable. Hey Cati , how about you and me go watch spongebob ?"Jasmine asked. Cati looked at me with pleading eyes. I nodded my head. She smiled and grabbed Jasmine's hand.

"C'mon daddy said I can go." Cati said tugging at Jasmine's hand. Jasmine let her walked into the living room. They started watching spongebob. Well that went well.

________________________________________

I Hope Yall Enjoyed The Chapter. It Was Kinda Boring To Me. Next Chapter Should Be A Mixture Of Brielle & Jaleel.