Chapter 2.

- Mum & Dad in the MM [ played by Yandy & Mendeecees ]

Those two are my 2nd fav couple after Remy & Papoose. If you know you know... 😋

*****

When I was in infant school, I remember vaguely my 2nd Christmas in Jamaica (I was 3)my dad came to visit from Barbados, even though we had spoken on the phone many many times... I didn't know who he was like as someone standing right in front of me but after being told I knew exactly who he was & that's when I started to warm up to him...slowly

For my sister Shenaie she saw him last when she was 5 going on 6 so she remembered who he was...so did Shamaya sort of.

He was with us for 2 weeks, in the beginning it was awkward because he hasn't seen us since I was 1, Sham was 3 & Shen was 5, So now when he comes to Jamaica & he sees us we're 2 years older then when he last saw us & were all talking in Patois, Lol.

Ok, just to let everyone know my dad went to Barbados because he knew he could make more money in his family business & help my mum out with us then him being in England not being able to do much.

He expected to be making loads of money in like a month because it was his family business but he was very inexperienced & we all should know by now that it takes time for things to happen & that they don't happen by the click of a finger or when you expect it to.

Anyways, By the time I was about the age of 3 I had gotten use to living in Jamaica like I was a proper Jamaican.. because I was actually a baby when we came their so my first language was Patois & for me I didn't know about England all I had known was Jamaica.

So While my dad was staying with us I grew a tight bond with him & yes, I became a daddy's girl🙇. ( I'm still one)...
Around the same time time I met my grandma (dads mum) for the first time ever.

*****

Ok so that was the End of the 2nd Chapter. I know it was short & boring but I wanted to get this one out of the way, it was a filler chapter.

Any thoughts? Drop a comment or inbox me I don't bite x

Chapter 3 will be better, I know these chapters have been a bit slow but it'll pick up.

If you have any stories follow me (i'll follow back & let me know so that I can check it/ them out ✨

But yeah don't forget to add to your library, vote, share & comment💛

*****

~ Sash 💋