Chapter 13; A Romantic Dinner

*Night before summer slam*

*Alicia POV*

I had just arrived in Los Angeles for the Summerslam PPV. I drove to the beautiful Four Season hotel and checked in.

“Hello Miss, What can I do for you,” the hotel clerk politely asked.

“Hi, I have a room reservation,” I answered back.

“Last name?” the clerk asked.

“It under my boyfriend’s name, Brooks,” I responded with a smile.

The clerk typed for a couple of seconds before she said,” Ah here it is, double bed suite. Am I correct?” she asked.

“Yep, that’s it,” I assured her.

“Your room is 815,” she said

She handed me a room key and I picked up my bags and said thank you.

I finally found my suite and opened the door.

I was beyond tired. We had been doing a lot of traveling lately and it was starting to take its toll on me.

I dropped my bags by the door and headed over to the bed.

To my surprise, there was a rose and a note from Phil.

It read:

To my beautiful girlfriend, 

I’d love it if you would join me at dinner at The Vibe restaurant at 9 PM this evening. Dress to impress.

Love always,

Phil

I blushed as I read the note. I can’t believe Phil surprised me with a romantic dinner.

I definitely never expected this type of thing from him. I never knew he was so romantic.

Things began to all make sense now.

He took an early flight out here to get things all set up for dinner.

Phil had told me he needed to get some Summerslam training in but he really came out early to plan this.

This is probably the nicest and sweetest thing he has ever done for me.

I decided to look through my suitcase and see what I could find. It was only 6 PM so I still had plenty of time to get ready.

I found three dress options;

 a beige floor length gown with an empire waist and a slit up the calf,

 a black long sleeve knee length dress with a v neck line, 

or a pale blue floor length gown with a crystal design around the bust. 

After pondering for a few moments, I decided on the black dress. It was absolutely gorgeous. 

It hugged my every curve and the v neck was not very revealing, which I liked. 

Now onto the shoe portion of the outfit. 

As you are well aware, I am not a fan of high heels.

However, I decided to make an exception for my wonderful boyfriend whom I love very much.

I had two pairs of heels I could choose from:

 a white pair of peep toe pumps with a bow on the end, 

or a pair of red sky high pumps.

I decided on the red pumps so it would give me a pop of color.

I then hopped in the shower and washed my hair as fast as I could.

I got out and blew my hair dry and checked the time. 

It was 7:45, so I still had a good hour. 

I decided to loosely curl my long brown hair. I added a bit of hairspray to keep it all in place. 

As for makeup, I went for a natural look. I did some basic eyeliner, two types of mascara, a bit of blush, and some subtle red lipstick.

I slipped on my dress and shoes and drove to The Vibe.

*CM Punk POV*

I chose to surprise Alicia with a romantic dinner at a beautiful restaurant.

I actually decided to dress up and look sharp tonight. 

I got out my best black suit and a red tie to match.

I waited eagerly for the love of my life to show up at the restaurant.

All of a sudden, I see her walk in and my jaw completely drops.

She looked absolutely ravishing tonight.

Alicia was wearing a sexy black long sleeve dress that fell to her knees. Much to my surprise, she was wearing a pair of red high heels. 

Whenever she wears heels, she is almost up to my neck in height.

She wore her hair curled and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

“Hey baby!” I exclaimed as I gave her a kiss. “You look stunning tonight.”

She blushed before saying, “Thank you Phil, you look pretty nice yourself.”

“Are you excited for tomorrow?” I asked her.

“I’m so nervous and excited at the same time!” she said.

I was so happy that Alicia was finally getting the title that she deserved so very much.

“I’m so proud of all your hard work babe,” I said as I grabbed her hands.

“You don’t know how much that means to me,” she responded with a big smile.

“Alicia you make me so happy, I hope you know that,” I admitted.

She giggled a little before saying, “Being with you was the best decision I have ever made. I love you babe.”

“I love you too,” I whispered.

We talked for a few hours and ate our delicious Italian food.

I’m glad I chose this place because it was soo nice and quiet.

We finally finished up at around 11 and headed back to the hotel.

Alicia kicked off her heels and cleaned off her makeup before coming into bed. I threw off my suit and she put on some pajamas. 

She wrapped her arms around me and was tracing the outline of my chest tattoo as we fell asleep. 

I loved having her in my arms. 

*PLEASE REVIEW & FOLLOW!

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK OF PUNK?*