Chapter 8: I Tear My Heart Open

So school's coming up really really soon for me... like, a week and a half. *sobs* That means that I won't be able to upload as often but I assure you I will work on this whenever I get the chance.

Also, I realized that my chapter titles are like spn episode titles. They range from being really symbolic, to totally puny and stupid, to song lyrics. Like tHIS TITLE IS A SONG LYRIC

Okay yeah bye.

Vote, comment, follow!

----------

Cabinmates

Chapter 8: I Tear My Heart Open

Week 2 - Day 14

Sherlock knew that John was hiding something from him. It was so obvious he wanted to hit himself with a brick. Sherlock always hated when people tried to lie to him, it just doesn't work.

Sherlock was currently running about in search of the people who were at the fire last night that may have been not extremely drunk. He already checked with Greg and Jim, who apparently had much to hide and were even more wasted than him. This led him to where he was now, in front of the girls' cabin.

He knocked on the door briskly, having the door open and behind it Molly. "Sh-Sherlock!" Her eyes widened as she faltered with her words. "Wh-what are you doing here?" She laughed nervously as she realized she was still in her pajamas. How incredibly embarrassing.

"I was wondering if you remembered what happened last night," Sherlock told her, getting right to the point.

"What do you mean by that?" Molly leaned on the door frame as she thought. "I mean, a lot happened last night so..."

"Maybe something that happened between John and me?"

"John and you!?" Molly mimicked the same surprised face she had when she answered the door.

"This morning, he was surprised that I didn't remember something that happened, but then wouldn't tell me what," Sherlock explained to her. Molly sighed in relief.

"Oh, okay. Well... there's nothing that is really coming to mind. I mean, I was kinda losing last night so..." Another nervous laugh.

"Oh," Sherlock mumbled as he hit realization. "In that case, can I talk to Irene, Soo Lin, and Sally?"

Molly nodded and stepped to the side to let Sherlock in. "Just so you know, Sally and Irene are still sleeping, but you can ask Soo Lin. I don't think she drank at all," Molly explained as she escorted Sherlock to her and Soo Lin's shared room.

Sherlock watched as Molly stopped at a door near the end of the hallway. She knocked on it, and then let herself in. "Soo Lin?" she called as she opened the door slowly. "Sherlock wants to ask you something."

Sherlock found Soo Lin laying on her stomach, a magazine in hand. She still had some nasty bed hair, and had lose pajamas draped on herself. She looked up from her magazine and stared at Sherlock for a moment, until self-cautiousness entered her system and she began to freak out inside.

"Y-yes?" she squeaked, as Sherlock strolled into the room, so casual that it seemed he didn't have a care in the world. "What is it you want?"

"Do you remember what I did last night?" Sherlock asked for the third time that morning. "John said I don't remember something and I want to know what.

"Oh... Oh." Soo Lin suddenly remembered Sherlock kissing John. Her face flushed into a hue of pink as the entire scene played out in her mind. "Oh my god you don't mean--"