Chapter 3.

After the game finished the music got louder and louder. Most of the kids were dancing like crazy, but some of them chose a room to have more fun on their own. Troye was looking for me in the crowd but he couldn't find me. I was in a less crowed corner with Marcel, talking about us, our lives, friends... I just realized that he has no friends, no social life.

"Let's get in a room. It will be more silent there." I said while I took his hand.

"O-Okay."

We left the crowded room and got into a little, almost quite one. At first we continued to talk about personal lives. I told him about everything and it was the first time I could tell someone what hurt me. How me mother left us about 7 years ago, how my very protective brother would beat every boy that break my heart and he doesn't really know me at all. And, especially, about my dad's new girl. A 28 years old whore dating a 45 years old man.

"Before my mom death I was the cute, adorable little girl, but this changed me. I could never as sweet as I was. I started smoking, partying too much."

"I can feel the disappointment in your words. I'm sure it hurts, but everything happens for a reason, so it will be good. I promise."

He came closer to me and hugged me tight. I could feels his heart beating hard. A tear streamed on my face. When he realized, he took my hands and kissed the place where the tear stopped. I could feel his teeth softly biting my cheek and his hand on my back, making their way to my bra, while pulling me closer to him. He moved his lips on my ear, whispering "Maybe we can know each other better, you don't know me... Not yet...". While he was saying those words I wrapped my arms around him, making him moan quietly in my ear. He was about to take my shirt off when I stopped him.

"Not here. Troye can see us. Wanna come to my- Or better not." I said while I pushed him a little.

"Your brother, right? Well, you can come to my place if it's okay."

"Sure, but we should leave quietly."

We held hands and left the party. We stood in front of the big house looking at each other. It was strange that I was seeing him in a different way. We took a taxi and went to his house. It was a nice house, not really big. As I stepped in, his grandma was there and she looked a little shocked and happy.

"Hello, Marcel. Don't you think it's kind of late?"

"Erm... It was school stuff." responded the shy boy.

"Oh, and who is this girl? Finally a girlfriend?"

"No, she is here for math lessons."

"It's almost morning, Marcel!"

He ignored her words and showed me the way to his bedroom. I asked him to take off his geeky clothes and dress up with some normal ones, so he went to the bathroom and put on a black Rolling Stones T-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. He left his glasses on the desk and he washed the gel off his hair, leaving it messy and wet. When he came back I was speechless.

"Wow. You look amazing!"

"Really? Thanks a lot. You too."

"You look different and really good." I smirked.

He came closer to me and pushed me against the wall. His lips touched my ear while he whispered: "So you want something different..." and then he bit my ear. I was already turned on so it took one second for me to take his shirt off. I was biting his neck while his fingers were pulling my pants down. I gasped and I scratched his back with force. He moaned loudly and he put his hands on my butt, squeezing it roughly, making me moan. He almost ripped my shirt, while I was taking his jeans off. Marcel laid me on the bed, covering my almost-naked body with his. His hands were touching my hole body, taking my drawers off. As he reached that zone, he put a two fingers in. I moaned loudly, as his lips were on my breast, leaving love-bites. I placed my hands on his butt, in his boxers, trying to make him naked. He took off my bra while kissing my shoulder. He turned so that he could be under me. As I was on him, I started kissing his chest, and going lower. When my lips got near his penis I started a blow-job. He was gasping and moaning my name, but we heard some foot steps.

"Uhm, I just think it's enough." I said while I got off bed searching for my clothes.

"It's my granny." continued Marcel while doing the same thing as me.

She opened the door, looking angrily at us.

"I was sleeping, but I hard some loudly noises. What was that?"

"We didn't heard anything, maybe you were dreaming." responded Marcel, trying to hide how messy the bed was.

"I think I need to go home, thanks for all, Marcel. See you tomorrow." I huged him and I left. "Good night, granny."