Eh,My Life Basic

Dear Mom,

This is your son,

I am writing this to you,

To tell you I’m done.

Hold back those tears,

Please don’t cry

Don’t make this any harder,

For me tonight.

-Jalen

I jumped, you caught me.

I laughed, you joked.

I was down, you picked me up.

I crumbled, you glued me back together.

I loved you, you loved me back.

You jumped, I couldn't catch ..........

-Jaden

3/15/09

That moment when you find a suicide note left for your mother not you just her.Jalen was your brother twin at that .4 years ago jalen took his own life .Since then poetry has been my thing .You see the second one ? Thats mine for jalen .He never got to read it but if he wouldnt had passed away i wouldnt have written it .

I'm Jaden The nerdy girl of the school the one who gets bullied by the jocks .Along with my bestfriend Jacob (: We've known eachother for some years now .He was my first kiss first love and my first sexual partner .Yeah we went out 2 years ago ,but decided it was better if we didnt .We act like a couple but we are really just bestfriends .

The jocks :Chresanto ,Rayan,Craig,And myles .The only one who really bullies me and jacob is myles.He winks at me and touches me alot like he likes me or something but he hits me around chresanto and craig nem .

Me and jacob:Jacob thinks i dont get bullied anymore he tells me about how he gets bullied and how he never wants me getting hurt and i tell him they dont even come near me .He usually smiles and looks at his bruises not knowing i have a couple of my own .

Me and jalen:We were twins one guy one girl Apparently .We were close really close .Like bestfriends.Freshmen year he cmmited suicide .I Never really knew why but yeah .. Sometimes i talk to jalen hes like another voice in my head .Ive been called mental because of it .

My cousin Tay .Shes sexy .She got the guys the girls.Shes bi .Shes So Perf I wanna look like her one day (Tay is india westbrooks ).But ill never be beautiful