Chapter 1

It was around 4:00 and tay agreed to go shopping with me .She got me this really cute outfit but told me not to wear it till monday.Its not what i usually wear.But i think it'll fit my curves 

Skipping to monday

I slipped on the outfit and makeup she got me .Damn..I looked good .I gotta admit i thought i'd never look like this."Dont do this its not you "I Heard jalen's voice say i shook it off  and waited for Tay to pick me up for school.The first thing she told me was"Damn ma if you weren't my cousin i'd fuck you right now"I Looked at her in shock.She started laughing .I Laughed too when i noticed she was kidding .

Me and tay walked in school,she ran to roc and showered him in kisses .He held on to her waist and added tongue.Pretty soon he was slipping his hands into her panties .He opened his eye and winked at me .I was distracted when myles walked towards me i got scared and backed away hekept coming towards me and pretty soon i hit the locker.Shit Im dead .

He put his hand above my head as he breathed down my neck .He played with my hair and tossled it with his fingers ."Ya know ..jaden i never noticed how many curves you had ".His hands travled down pass my waist and inbetween my legs ."Do something"Jaden's voice echoed in my head ."DO IT NOW !!".I really didnt want this to end ,with myles by my side we can be the new "it"couple.I fianlly had a chance at popularity .It wandered through my head "Popularity or jacob "

TBC 

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

What to choice 

MYLES (BULLY )OR JACOB(First Love)

JADENS OUTFIT IN THE COMMENT BOX