BokuAka

Admin: This is soooo cute

Bokuto: She's right. You looked adorable as a kid too. I forgot how much we always spent time together.

Akaashi: and you were still annoying even back then.

Bokuto: Ya, but you have to admit you still loved me even back then.

Akaashi: You wish.

Bokuto: Your rude as usual. You should learn to b nice. Hey admin teach him to be nice.

Admin: No can do. I am a very rude person and your lucky I'm a completely different person when ever I'm presenting my self as an admin.

Akaashi: Well that was kinda obvious since every time you talk in the beginning your smiling and screaming and then your all like oh look there's Bokuto being Bokuto.

Bokuto: Are you calling me boring.

Akaashi: No I'm calling you stupid.

Bokuto: Hmf

Admin: Seeing your affections live is so much better. But I was kinda expecting more.

Bokuto: Would you like me to kiss Akaashi?

Admin: Yes!!

Akaashi: Hell no. In your dreams you will.

Bokuto: Fine sorry admin. Also I'm not ganna do it because I'm kinda afraid of Akaashi.

Akaashi: Who isn't.

Admin: Well I'll let y'all be and you guys can leave. Either way vote and comment and make suggestions. Also thanks toasty for being the first to comment.