Divorcee Date

(A/N: Because I got to 300 followers today, I was really happy, so I wrote this.)

Bey's POV
Jay and I arrived at the restaurant. As we got out of the car, the paparazzi snapped photos. This is gonna be everywhere tomorrow. I can see the headlines now.

"Beyoncé and Jay-Z Back Together"

"Is Jayoncé Giving It Another Try?"

"What Happened to the Unnamed Bitch Jay-Z Was Married To?"

And stuff like that. But I can't say that I'd be entirely upset.

We entered the restaurant and were seated. Jay and I sat on opposite sides of the booth.

We ordered our drinks and took a minute to order our food.

There was like this awkward silence between us. I mean I would say something, but he's the one who broke my heart 3 years ago. He said we  that weren't focused on each other and needed a break. I should've broken his dick!

Then, last year he goes and marries Nigeria! I'm like really nigga! You couldn't have married someone with ass, breasts, beauty, or even a likable personality?! I mean come on!

But no I'm not salty at all. I don't need him. He needs me. And he'll realize it soon enough.

And don't think I don't know what Zendaya's doing. I know what she did tonight. I'm not Jay. I'm not oblivious to the world around me like he is.

But I'm not gonna stop her. I mostly wanna see what she's gonna do. I just wanna see how far she's gonna go. It's not like her plan is gonna work. Jay and I are totally over each other.

Alright he's looking at me. Every time I look up to see if he's looking at me, he looks back down. It's kinda cute.

I caught him staring at my boobs a couple of times. I don't blame him. New Mexico doesn't have much of anything.

It's like we're back in high school again. I remember he would do this all the time when he was crushing on me. And I just thought he was the cutest guy ever.

But like I said. I'm over him. He's my past and baby daddy but that's it. That's it.

B: So um Jay we're here...together...at this very nice restaurant...so we might as well enjoy each other... and this night.

J: You're right Bey.

B: I always am.

J: You know it's been a while since we've spent time together without Zendaya.

B: 3 years actually.

J: Yeah it has been, but nothing's really changed. We're just not married.

B: Yeah instead you're married to Nyla. But I'm not mad.

J: Bey why do you do that?

B: I do nothing.

J: You talk about her behind her back and to her face, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that you do it in front of Zendaya.

B: I don't just do it in front of Zendaya. I do it when she's not around.

J: You need to stop it.

B: Maybe I need to, but I don't want to.

J: I'm serious Bey. You need to stop.

B: And I'm serious too. Get off of my case or I'll get 100 times worse.

He sighed.

J: Fine. I could never win with you anyway.

B: Now I actually would like to enjoy tonight and not talk about your bitch.