Well Damn

Bey's POV
I woke up in a bed that was not mine. As soon as I sat up, I immediately regretted it. I had the worst hangover in the history of hangovers. Damn! I feel like I just wanna die.

I looked to my left to look at the clock, but I didn't find a clock. I found Jay shirtless. All he had on were his boxers. I looked down at my body, and I had it on.

Oh my goodness!!!! Did we?! We couldn't have! I don't even know what happened last night after we went in that club.

When Jay and I were together, after we had sex I would put on his shirt, and he would on boxers. We especially started doing this after Z learned how to walk and was tall enough to open doors. Sometimes things were too intense to lock the door.

What if we did fuck?! I already have enough problems with NeNe. She'll never shut up.

B: Jay wake the hell up!

I hit him upside the head.

J: Ow! What the hell?!

He sat up.

J: Fuck. My head hurts.

B: That's not the worst of our problems.

J: Bey? Why are you in my bed?

B: I don't know! You tell me!

He looked and saw that he was shirtless, and I was wearing his shirt.

J: Did we?!

B: I don't know! Why did you talk me into going to that club?!

J: That was your fucking idea.

B: Well the movie was your idea!

J: That was your idea too!

B: Well damn. How drunk was I? Look, now is not the time to be pointing fingers even though this was all clearly your fault.

J: What?! How was this my fault?!

B: I know you. And I know that when it comes to me that you have no control over your dick.

J: I do have control over my dick.

B: Zendaya says other-fucking-wise!

J: That was one slip up!

B: Whatever Jay. Let's just get up and get dressed before Nelly gets in here.

J: Her name is Natasha.

B: If you can correct me, you know what I'm talking about.

J: Hurry up before she gets in here.

The door swung open.

N: Too late.

B: Hey Nicoletta.

J: Good morning baby.

N: Both of you save it! How could you?!

B: In our defense, we don't know what we did, and we were drunk so.

N: Shut up Beyoncé!

I looked all around the room for the other Beyoncé she was talking to because she's not talking to me.

B: Um bitch. There has to be another Beyoncé in here! Because I know you are not talking to me, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles.

N: I am talking to you. You are a slut! You're a straight hoe! How dare you do this with a married man?!

J: Natasha, Bey is not a hoe or a slut! It wasn't all her fault!

B: He was married to me first bitch! You got my sloppy seconds!