Chapter 2: the first Target

Percy POV

I was cleaning my blood stained sword, not any blood I was cleaning off golden ichor of the god of the hudson river. I didn't had any orders to kill him nor did I had a grudge against him. He was simply disgusting and dirty, ok of topic I guess I should explain about my life now; you see after chaos reformed me I only knew my name and I didn't had any emotions so.... I became his assassin. He told me everything that happend to me, how I retrived the master bolt and deafted ares, how I got the golden fleece and playing poker with polythymus, holding the sky and fightning atlas, destroying the labyrinth and killing Antaios, bathing the river styx and saving olympus, and they killed me. Tratraus gave me his powers and told me what was happening, the Primoldials want to take back the earth and have come to an agreement that mother earth will rule it, though acording to chaos we can't just attack olympus yelling "DIE" (Stupid ancient laws) and only tratraus has his body but not his full power so he will terribly loose.

That's where I come in 'cause I'm badassly strong and my sword and assassin blades are cooled in the five rivers of the underworld so they can make gods and giants( It would be overkill if It could kill titans) go in eternal sleep.

I teleported in front of Tratrau's palace "Who goes there" Typhon boomed (And yes he gaurds the palace) "Step aside typhon, tratraus calls me".

"Gee, good to see you too" he mumbled but his voice was really loud so I could hear him just fine.

~Line break~

"Aww,persues good to see you, come sit with me" Tratraus said " It's time for your first target". "who is it"

"Who do you think will interfere the most with the monstors"

tuff one there I thougth for about 1 minute "The lord of the dead, Hades" He smiled which meant I got the right awnser and I wished he was wrong hades has got the most guards. I sighed this was gonna be a heck of a day

Hades POV

"You need more cereals" I graoned 

"you and your stupid cereals demeter if you don't shut up I'll set hellhounds loose at your garden" I got her good there....Not I regret that, she threw cereals at me and walked away.

I shadow traveled to my throne room and gasped. there was trail of golden ichor to pershephone's chambers. I took out my doube-edged stygian iron sword and followed it. When I reached the end I saw the life less body of persephone, I droped my sword and ran towards her. Suddenly a figure with hidden blades lunged at me I side steped but he left a small gash at my cheek(And yeah it hurts like hell).

Percy POV

I lunged at the lord of the dead, he side steped but I left a small gash at is cheek. "tkk stupid old man with good reflexes" I took out my sword and started circling him, he got his staff and helmet. "who are you,what do you want" "I'm your father" I said in my best death vader voice "and i'm here to kill you" I charged. He shot godly energy from his staff I swated it away with my sword and teleported behind him and gave a god sized cut on his back. He let out a scream of pain and swiped his staff behind him I caught it in my hand and snaped it like a twig. I kicked his knee causing him to kneel, I got in front of him and kicked his face sending him 9'ft flying.

Demeter POV(suprise, suprise)

I watched in horror as the man walked towards my brother I wanted to help but my legs betrayed me of fear."A pity hades you should have picked up a better straw" the hooded man said and took out hidden blade and drived it through hades's neck, I was about to teleport away "spying is not quite nice of you demeter" and suddenly something pierced my neck and I blacked out.(more like dead)

Zeus POV

I entered the throne room and stepped on something. I took my human form and picked up the 2 items,my eyes widdened when I realized what it was. Hades's helm of darkness and demeters sickle. there was also a note it said "2 down 12 to go" it was writen in golden ichor

Yo, this chapter is not really big but I will try to update sooner peace out