Problem 04

Fourth problem: Family is not my type

Should it be a Broken Home type of person to be broken by family? I don't think so.

"I have two angels beside me. They are my parents. My Daddy is my left side and my Mommy is my right side. Just like Black and White, Hell and Heaven, Fork and Spoon or Logic and Feeling."

Yeah, something like that.

"But-"

"You? For family? You didn't fit for any family, you rascal," said Emily.

I remain silent.

I took out a black-coloured book which have to be my diary. My OWN diary. Ya know, teenager, especially girls.

Dear Diary, today

My hand stopped moving. I realise, that's not a right words to begin my thought here.

"Just write what you want to write. We're here with you as your closest friend," said Sasha.

"Everything?" I asked bluntly.

"Yes."

"Whose voice is that?"

Sasha sighed, "It's me, Sasha."

"But you sound different, Sasha."

"Heh," said Emily, plus with a smirk.

"You know all I wanted am just freedom, right?"

They keep silent.

Argh! I thought is just another nightmare, but I was wrong. My parent wants to commit a divorce! My God... what should I do? I love the both of them. I just feel... I don't need them anymore if they can't understand me anymore. I need their presence here beside me, that's all I want to know so badly. SO BADLY.

"Please, stop argumentum inside my head for a while. Emily! Sasha!"

Sometimes I really can't stand them. Why they have to argue? Especially when I have a problem. Why?!

"I've told you Emily, no swearing," said Sasha warning to Emily.

I keep silent, just listening to what their argumentation head about.

"Oh, please Sasha. Are you fucking kidding me? Is this what you want? To make her like this? I can't stand her. Done with all of her shit!" said Emily desperately.

"You're saying the wrong path. We have to change her to the right path. Not like this, Emily."

"So what?!"

"Sometimes I can understand your thought, Emily."

"Hm?" ask the both of them, confusing.

"You're right, but Sasha doesn't say anything wrong either."

"So?" ask Emily.

"Well, let me finish my diary for a moment, ladies."

My, my... I hope they understand what I said. I. MEAN. IT.

'Kay, back to the main topic. Oh, how I wish to turn back time and choose not to be born into this hell world. What a shit of a problem here... So, what should I do now? When the time is come, I can't help but remain silent. I want them to know what should they do. Ego. I hate it. Why all of a sudden they have to be like that? When their child doesn't have something like that: ego.

Well, at least they remain silent for now. I thought to myself, chuckle.

"Oh is that a sound of happiness?" ask Sasha out of nowhere.

"Oh, please just shut up. What a mood breaker, Sasha."

"I'm sorry," is all that she can say.

"Okay, I'm leaving," said Emily now.

"Wait, Emily what are you doing? Where are you going?"

"Take some rest, duh. The both of you are confusing me. Bye bitches."

"What 'bitches'?!" ask Sasha. I know, she was mad. The same goes with me.

"What the fuck?"

Ok diary. That's all from me.

And by that, I close my diary and back to argue with the both of them. Annoying Emily while argues so badly with Sasha. What a jerk, haha :D

.

Ok, so this is the end of Problem 04. I'm so sorry to leave you guys sooo long. Y'all should know, this story will goes slowly because the idea come from my moody feeling. Yeah, feeling. Duh -_- 'Kay bye.