Finding Out

It's been a few days now and all these emotions I'm feeling are starting to take a toll on me. And I have a feeling that Phantom is growing suspicious of me mooping around in my room all the time. I try to act normal like nothing's wrong.... But I'm not a very good actor you know. And I'm afraid of what I would do if Phantom asked what's bothering me or what's wrong?! Phantom watched as I sat in bed thinking to myself. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Phantom flying threw my bedroom window after another Ghost battle. "Ok what's up?" Phantom asked while crossing his arms. I jumped in supprise realising that I was not alone. "Ph-phantom?! How long have you been there?!! I asked nervously. "Long enough to know that something's up!" Phantom said raising his voice. "Nothing's up." I said trying to keep my cool. "Tell me!!" Phantom yelled out angerly. I bit my bottom lip feeling as my heart skipped a beat. My eyes began to water and my heart was aching as Phantom glared at me. "Just tell me!!!!" Phantom yelled out anxiously. I couldn't take it anymore and broke down right in front of him feeling as hot tears rolled down my cheeks. My breathing picked up as more tears rolled down my cheeks. "Are you... Ok?" Phantom asked his facial expression becoming worried. "Does it look like I'm OK Phantom?!" I asked feeling as the rage built up inside of me. Phantom just stared at me watching as my head lifted up and I stared straight into his piercing green eyes. "I-I love you Ok!" I said my voice beginning to crack. I watched as Phantom's eyes widened and emedeatly hung my head afraid of what was going to happen next. I sobbed unçontrolably hugging my knees to my chest. I jumped slightly feeling a chill go down my spine as Phantom sat in bed next to me. "Why didn't you tell me?" Phantom asked his gaze softening. "Oh I don't know... Maybe because......" I paused feeling a lump grow in my throat. "Because why?" Phantom asked. "How would you feel if you loved someone? Not knowing if they loved you back!! Afraid of being turned down... Thinking you were only being used for someone else's selfish needs!!! Huh?! Afraid of what they would think of you if they found out! Wondering... Guessing... What if they didn't feel the same way!?! What if..." I paused as Phantom's lips calided against mine. My mind went blank and I immediately melted into the kiss as Phantom's lips moved against mine. My breathing picked up as Phantom pushed me down to the bed before realising my lips. "I love you too Danny!" Phantom said his eyes sparkling in delight. "Y-you dooooo?!" I questioned before staring into his loving bright green eyes. "I always have!" Phantom said smiling at me warmly. "So does that mean were official?" I asked nervously. "Nothing would make me happier!!" Phantom said before crawling on top of me. I signed in relief exhaling slowly as I felt Phantom's arms wrapping around my waist. "I'm soooo sorry Danny... I had no idea you felt that way. Honest!" Phantom said his eyes beginning to water. "I forgive you." I said. "That's not enough.... Let me make it up to you.. Please!" Phantom begged. "Ok.. What'd you have in mind?" I asked curiously. "Here let me show you." Phantom said with a smirk plastered on his face.