Chapter Five

So I was grounded for a few days because I fell asleep in the car while cleaning it....#savageaf. I haven't been able to update, Miane...but I have an update for you now :) enjoy you turtles
------------------------------------------------------
I gripped the counter and squirmed under his touch, "Master, please stop," I whimpered as I remembered his words to me in his bedroom moments ago.

He gripped my hips and turned me around, "I want you now. I want to bury my head between your long legs and lick and suck until I have you yelling my name."

My cheeks quickly turned light pink. I turned around quickly to avoid his gaze because I did not want him to see the effect his words had on me, "Master, the food will be done shortly. I advise you to wait at the kitchen table until other wise," My voice came out calm and collected, such a contrast compared to my thoughts.

Mark let out a huff of annoyance, but did as I asked, "You know Irene, I'll have you begging for me before I even let another man go near you."

Rolling my eyes at his territorial behavior, I grabbed his food from the kitchen counter and set it down at the dining room table where he sat.

As he ate, my mind wandered back to the day he bought me. I hate the word bought it makes me seem like a prostitute.

Flashback

My hands trembled as I was showcased for the highest bidder to buy. I was never good in front of crowds of people.

The snotty stuck up rich snobs I have been accustomed to since I was fifteen. I always had a resentment that ran deep when ever I looked at any person of high class. I guess you can say it was more of an envy because of my background.

"Starting the bid at 5,000 dollars for Miss Irene," the announcer called to the crowd.

I kept my eyes lowered to the ground because I couldn't look at all these people and see the pity I always seem to find in other's eyes when they find out I work as a maid.

I stood there until I heard the announcer yell 'sold'. I did not even bother to look up because for all I know it was just another pervert who needed to get off.

A finger poked my head and took me from my thoughts. I looked up and almost fell at the sight of Mark Tuan. Of course I knew who he was, everyone knew he was. The playboy, the womanizer, the sexiest man alive.

My cheeks turned red at his stare, "Master," I politely bowed, as his eyes swept over me quickly.

------------------------------------------------------

Does it end to quickly? If so comment and I'll make sure to write the next chapter and make it longer...maybe...I don't know. Anyways I would like to dedicate this chapter to my sisters @Animegirl1666 and @kookie_hyungwon I love you idiots XD. Go fuck a trash can! Lol anyways Saranghaeyo!