Captain Yo kiba

( all pictures I found off Pinterest and have the creator original watermark. I can't draw so yeah and most the pictures are used as reference)((characters are my OC))

Captain Yoseph kiba-Asuno

Age: 42

birthday: Der.23

school: Princeton King University

Race: Kibannatian

hometown: he not completely sure, he moved from the south aisle of Kivas to Dryfall in Blue at 2 1/2 years old to live with his father & staying in Blue for most his life.

skin: dark tan

height: 6'4

sex: male

Blood type: kibanna K+

Hair: black & white ( power overuse turns white)

eyes: golden Brown

hobby: running and fighting ,Reading and drinking and organizing

job: Current Director of G.O.D.S and Headmaster of the Dryfall High school for the gifted.

favorite color: silver

Favorite food: rainbow Steak medium well with a side of black Mac and blue cheese and green Beans and 2 glasses of white wine from the 87 collection of zone 80.

least favorite food : bickles or pickled

Favorite Music: most R&b and rap

Favorite tv/ movies: The kibanna games and ...Project the queen ( only cause Mal likes it)

least favorite music: anything to pop

personality: cold . Calculated and cool .( 🐰he a fucking drunk , who cries and pout like a a little puppy)

desires: He want to protect the world or destroy it . He really desires are a mystery that he keep it real unclear to know what he wants.((🐰 I'll skip for now))

family: no kids, no wife and 2 siblings . He is the middle child and only boy . His father was already married to his "stepmom " and had his older sister . His mother was a co-worker in a different land when he was on a case study for the new mutation of albino animals. His " stepmom " did dislike him , mainly for the reason he was a reminder of her husband's infidelity, but she came around to love him . His birth mother is a mystery ,so he didn't question it, until his power started to show. His father explained because of his blood , his sisters and him are different from the rest.

His older sister Elena and his baby sister Nariko.

Skills: hand-to-hand combat , short range weapons, multi-language fluid, excellent cipher cracker

reason for living: Too see his enemies burn

animal pet : None

Best friends: Mal , Rei , Tatachi, nariko , Sebastian.

Rivalry: Dead x , Macus Dry, Sebastian

enemy: anyone who doesn't know when to submit to his rules. Axial Jackson.

love interest: qay smith, Mal

Weakness: none to exploit

smart level in school : 2 master in law and 2 Doctors in polemology . Captain in the combat division of the Army .

street smart: 32 year and 140,000 fight , only a few ties from fighting Rei.

normally outfits: He normally fit is a fitted black T-shirt with a white coat with the logo on it and white pants and black boots he where gold arm bands.

combat outfit: he combat outfit is a short sleeve black shirt with gold diamond in the shape of a crosses and black jeans and a chain and a gray jacket and gray boots.

petpeeves : he hate annoying fan and weak captains.

back story: Yo Kiba is the only boy in his family. His father had an affair that result in him . He is the middle child, while his " stepmom" was understandably upset. His older sister was over joyed to see him. He stuffed a lot from being the only kibannan and his father love child. After a birth of his little sister , Nariko , he was a little happy to see her and she adored her big brother.

He became a mommy boy after his stepmom apologized too him before he entered 6th grade . While , his father tried his best to explain to his children , why he did what he did.

He eventually forgave them and moved on and entered the Dryfall military high school.

Later in a battle between the G.O.D Army vs The holy army, he was ordered to use an ancient weapon to revive some of his comrades , but it was a grave Mistake. They came back as the bloody, disfigured and flesh rotting corpses. His side won but it was overwhelming to the point , he had to create a huge sand pit to re bury them alive. After that he was Cracking slowly, and the final blow came in the last fight , when his older sister and brother-in-law disappeared along with their new born twins . He broke and started drinking .

His favorite quote: Drinking is a hobby! Killing them is a job!

Yo in his late teens

Yo at 1 years old ( pure kibanna has green eyes until they turn 5 )

His father.