Cameron

I'm on the subway, but something's not right. It's like a roller coaster, up and down, spinning back and forth, like the teacups at Disneyland. The train passes so fast I have no time to jump on. I fall down under into endless darkness. My friends try to pull me up, but It's too late.

It's the end of school, my mom picks me up, and do my homework quickly. I finish before 6 o'clock, and just watch some youtube videos before dinner begins. at 6:30, mom goes out to pick up Alexis from soccer practice. After they get home, Alexis and I help set up the table, and we have dinner.

When we have dinner, It's always my mom, dad and sister who are talking. I'm sort of a quiet person, not really talkative. (I guess I didn't inherit the gene) However, I do still like listening to other people's days and conversations. It helps me to relate and comprehend how everyone's mind works. I want to find a job psychology field when I get a career, my friends say I listen well and give good advice.

At night, I watch a PG-13 movie about murder mystery investigations. Alexis is scared out of her wits, I mean she's only 11 after all. To try and make her feel better, I make some cookies and brownies for us. Soon she's shouting at what will happen next, saying the suspense kills her and she's pulling her hair out. The brownies sure changed the mood a lot, If I made brownies every time we watched horror movies, She'd be reading Stephen King books too......

After we finish the movie, I tell my sister to go take a shower while I put away all the treats and make lunch for us tomorrow. During this, I suddenly think, Alexis and I are on opposite ends, we don't even seem like sisters. She's outgoing and friends with everyone, while I'm just really introverted with the same friends from elementary school. After this thought, I remember the one time I wanted to change myself. That was way back in 7th grade. I was so envious of my sister, so I tried to be more extroverted. It just didn't work, I realized it wasn't me, so I went back to being myself after that.

After I go to bed, I have a weird dream about being chased around by a black van, then I run to a room in the nearby subway system. I see blood in the room and scream. Then I jolt upright in my bed. My forehead is sweaty and I'm almost crying. I need some water... I need to go downstairs and get some water... It's just a dream... Just a dream... I come back upstairs and go back to sleep until my alarm clock rings. I try to turn it off but can't find the button. Alexis's arm slams down the off button, and turns it off. "Thanks!" I whisper. "N-no p-prob-lem..." she replies sheepishly. I jump up and get ready for school. A few minutes later, Alexis comes into the kitchen, her brown-blonde hair a mess. "What are you doing up so early?" I ask. "I-I gots some early soccer training t-today..." "Do you want some brownies in your lunch?" Her eyes widen like she just got hit in the face. "YES! omigosh you're letting me have some brownies???" I tell her, "yes, now you're old enough to control how many brownies you eat okay?" She starts dancing around, and jumping on the sofa. 

I head to the car while mom digs in her purse for the keys. She finally finds them, and drives me to school. On our way there, She asks me about how school is going. I tell her that my classes are all going well, and I made a quite a few new friends. Ruby and Audrey aren't exactly quite a few, they're more like two. I get out of the car, and go to my homeroom. Ruby and Audrey are already there, they wave and show me the seat they saved. I notice something weird about them. Ruby is wearing girly attire, and Audrey is strangely quiet. I ask them what's going on, but before they speak, a guy comes up and talks to us. "Hey." "ummmmm...H-Hi?" Audrey replies. Strange, her voice is shaking. What's even more awkward is Ruby, the girl with the strong personality, tries to hide her face when normally she's shooing boys away from her. It's Austin, Ruby's all-time rival. They argue over class projects and friendship rivalries. Personally, I think Ruby likes him. She blushes whenever we say she likes him... and he's nice when he's not angry, plus he's the good looking too. "What's this? Little miss tough pants is wearing a dress?" "Grrrr..." she mutters. "Hey, I didn't mean it that way. You look different, and by that I mean pretty okay?" Ruby jolts around and stares. "Hahhhhhhhhhhhh? Seriously? You're kidding right?" Austin crosses his arms and narrows his brow. "I don't kid." Ruby bites her tongue. I can tell she's happy. 

I finally get a chance to ask about the situation, and Audrey tells me about the van following Ruby and pursuing herself. They both say stay prepared if the van follows me too, because it's not just a coincidence anymore. Once I finish dinner that night, I ask my sister to stay aware of the van if someone rings the doorbell. Surprisingly, no one in any sort of van passes by my house. Instead, a letter addressed to my name arrives in the mail.

To the receivers of this letter:

This letter is to inform all victims or suspects that this case has officially been marked as code red. The 6 receivers of these letters are all involved in similar situations, We instruct you to stay as calm as possible as we investigate your genealogy and background for the various situations that have occurred.

Sincerely, the police department from the city of Khadina