Naboo (Part 2)

Anakin sat on your bed, facing the wall away from you. "Anakin, what are you..." You started.
"What was that?" He asked. There was so much pain in his voice.
"What was what?" You asked confused.
"You know what I mean." He said facing the wall still.
"No I don't." You said setting the jacket down on your dresser.
"Him" he said.
"Josh?"
"Yes."
"What? What's wrong with Josh?" You say annoyed.
"Everything..." He says standing up and turning to you.
"I don't understand. Why don't you like him?" You said getting closer to him, ready to defend Josh.
"For one: he's totally obnoxious, and full of himself. He doesn't respect you or me. He is annoying and whiny." He said getting closer to you.
"So how does this expand to..." You started again.
"And he loves you. And you love him." He said, his voice draining.
"Why does that matter to you?" You said.
"Because I love you." He said. A tear streaming down his face. "Okay I said it. I love you, (y/n)"
"But what about Pad..." You said but he cut you off again.
"She means nothing to me. I have never had this feeling for anyone else. I have tried to get rid of them for the Jedi sake. But nothing works." He said
"I don't understand. You have been hanging out with Padme and flirting with her all the time. That gives away that you don't love m..." He cut you off with his lips crashing against yours. You could feel all his love flowing through his body to yours. His hand moved to your cheek as he pulled away, wiping away the one tear you had. You saw the stress fall from his shoulders, as he pulled you into a hug. His arms held you tight, and you hugged him back. You had it all wrong. You read it wrong. He loved you. You heard a ring from Anakin's belt. He pulled away and hit  the button, showing Obi Wan. "Anakin and (y/n) have you successfully delivered the Senator to Naboo?" Obi Wan asked.
"Yes master." Anakin said.
"Good. Now do not leave Naboo. I might need to contact you later. I must go. Good luck" Obi Wan said
"Thank you Master." You said. You bowed and the message ended.
"I must head to my quarters. We do not want any suspicion." He said. You nodded your head. And he headed out the door. You lied down to sleep and dreamt.
Your dream

You were on Mustafar. You watched as Anakin and Obi Wan fought. "You underestimate my power!" Anakin screamed at Obi Wan. His eyes were glowing yellow and his light was gone. "Don't try it!" Obi Wan said. You watched as Anakin jumped over Obi Wan, and he sliced off Anakin's legs with his lightsaber. Anakin fell near the lava.
"You were supposed to destroy the sith not join them!" Obi Wan said. You realized that Anakin had joined the dark side. "No Anakin!" You said. But no one noticed your presence.
"I hate you!" Anakin screamed in anger, gripping the dirt.
"You were my brother Anakin! I loved you!" Obi Wan blurt out. At that moment Anakin screamed in pain as he caught fire. "Anakin no!" You tried to run to him, but you couldn't move.
NO!" You screamed and cried.
You awoke to Anakin shaking you. "(Y/n), wake up!" You quickly sat up. Tears streaming down your face. "What's wrong?" Anakin asked. You couldn't speak. You realized that it was a vision. You hopped up from the bed and sunk into a corner. "Please. Don't hurt me." You said, realizing you had no weapon with you at the moment. "(Y/n)! What are you talking about?" He asked. You shuttered remembering the dream. He wrapped his arms around you and said, "What is it?"
"I had a vision..."
"What? Tell me."
"It was about you." You said. You described the vision to him and he attentively listened. You ended when he said, "I have also had a vision. But about my mother. She is suffering, I can feel it..." He said
"We should go find her then?" You asked.
"We can't leave. We must protect the Senator." He said.
"I am pretty sure that if the senator knew about this vision, she would want to go." You said.
"I guess we will find out in the morning." You looked at the clock. It was 2am.
"I cannot sleep. I believe I will go meditate, until we must get ready." You said.
"I will join you." He said with a sigh. The both of you headed to the balcony.