Chapter 12

You landed on the planet. It was a weird one with heat blaring from exhaust pipes.

"There's no place to land that no one will find out we're here." Padme said.

"Land in one of the exhaust pipes." You stated. You landed in one of them and everyone got out. You ran down a hallway, killing weird bug like things on your way. At the end of hallway was a door. Anakin opened it and Anakin and Padme walked out onto a platform. The door shut behind them, leaving you in the hallway.

"Anakin!" You screamed pounding on the door. You pressed a button and the door reopened. You didn't walk out. You saw the platform gone, along with Padme and Anakin. Anakin was in a conveyor belt below and Padme was fighting a bug thing. You decided to find another way to get to them since jumping down would get everyone into trouble. You ran down multiple hallways, only finding dead ends. You tried one more hallways and saw a man and Obi Wan. Obi Wan was tied to a table.

"Join me." The man said.

"I will never joins the dark side." Obi Wan said. You pulled out your lightsaber  ready to kill the man. He suddenly turned around and sent electrical shots from his fingers. You fell the the floor in pain. The shocks ran up your arms and throughout your body. He let go of the shocks and you tried to get up but couldn't.

"(Y/n)!?"Obi Wan said before everything went black.

        You woke up in an arena. The sun shining down on your face, heating your whole body, making the pounding sensation in your head worse. You looked to your left and saw Padme, Anakin, and Obi Wan. You were all tied to poles. You looked forward and saw 4 monstrous animals come out. An animal was approaching you. It was lion like, with a dog like body. It's rows of teeth were covered in blood. The has to be some way to get out of this. Your hands felt through your hair. You pulled out a bobby pin. You struggled to unlock one of your hands, and it worked. You then proceeded to climb on top of your pole. You hands started to bleed from the chains wear on your skin. Sweat trickled down your fore head, and stung your eyes. You finally reached the top of your pole and stood. Your animal approached the pole. It growled and snapped its jaw at you. It leaped in the air scratching at the pole. You were ready with your chain. It leaped again, and you whipped it with your chain. But that didn't stop it. It leaped to a height you couldn't comprehend, and it dug it's claws into your flesh. You cried out in agony. The pain seared throughout you body. Making your muscles tense. You could feel the blood flow down your back. The pain was so real. You looked to Anakin who had somehow, tamed him creature, and helped Padme out of the locks. He ran to your pole.

"Hop down!" He screamed at you. You landed behind him. He turned to meet your lips. The kiss was filled with want and pure joy. You all rode the animal. When tons of droids surrounded you. That's when a purple light showed up it the crowd. One by one light sabers turned on.

"The Jedi have arrived..." Anakin said in a sassy tone. Now this is real entertainment.