Beautiful.

It was around 5:30 a.m. I sat on my bed, deciding whether or not to "confront" Antonio. I had no plan, and as time went on it seemed harder to make one. I could show up in his room and let the rest happen by itself, or I could block the front door so he can't leave and eventually confronts me and I'd have to give him the whole deal. It plays perfectly in my head, but I'm not so sure even I could play up to it. 

Soon it was 6:00 and I headed down to his room, careful not to make any loud noises. I entered his bedroom, staring intently at his sleeping figure as I closed the door. Edging towards the front of his bed, I stood idly in front of it. I didn't know what I was going to do next. I didn't want to bother him and wake him up, but I didn't want to appear creepy when he woke up himself. I guess it's creepy just being in here in the first place. 

So I played it innocent; I walked next to the bed, and climbed under the comforters. He naturally turned and brought his arms around my waist, I lightly tugged him closer to me. Nervously I laid there, engulfed in no other sound than his steady breathing. A few minutes passed, and he stirred. He tiredly leaned to kiss my cheek before mumbling, 

"What're you doing here? Lovi.." He brushed a few strands of hair from my face that fell back into place right after, "Nightmare?" He murmured. 

"Don't go out today." I stated clearly. This woke him up a little. 

"Why? You know I made plans." 

"I have something I need to tell you." His expression softened. 

"Ay, I see. That's fine, I have something I need to tell you as well." It was my turn to be confused. He shuffled out of bed and opened his closet, pulling out his day attire. I propped myself up on my elbow and watched. He moved to sweetly kiss my cheek again and commanded I wait in the dining room. I obeyed. 

I sat down only for 2 or 3 minutes, looking down and steadily swinging my legs back and forth. He entered shortly and stood in front of me. I opened my mouth to speak, he prevented me from doing so by lifting my chin up and kissing me. 

"I'll speak first." He leaned on the table, rather than finding his own seat. 

"Antonio, I-"

"It's time you leave," I was scared to where he was going. It sounded like I was going to have a life outside, but I didn't know if it meant I'd still be here. 

"What do you mean?" Uneasy hope rang through my voice. He held both my hands in his. 

"A dance, I'm taking you to a dance. You're going to meet people, you're going to be beautiful."

"You're taking me outside? To do more things?" A flash of something unfamiliar struck through his eyes. He spoke quietly.

"Lovino, my love, you must never tell anyone of what we do. What we've ever done. Understood?"

"Then what do I tell them?"

"Nothing." I gave a small, sincere nod. 

"So... when are you taking me? Outside?"

"Whenever you want!" He smiled, I didn't. "The dance is soon, we'll start preparing you tomorrow." 

"Preparing me?" He squeezed my hand in assurance.

"There's nothing to worry about," He halfheartedly laughed, "You're brother is going to be there." I could feel my expression darken. 

"That brother?" My tone struggled to keep it's control. 

"Si." I stood and yanked my hands from his. 

"I want nothing to do with him. I can't have anything to do with him! Not after-"

"Lovi~" He purred, carefully pulling me closer to him, "I think it's about time you know the truth."

"Have you known?" He shook his head.

"But we'll show them. They'll see... you'll be the most beautiful." I leaned against his chest and embraced him, he returned it. After a minute or two he asked, "What was it you were going to tell me?" I no longer had anything to 'confront' him of. 

".. Nothing..." He kissed my neck. 

"I'll be going then. Stay home, stay safe. Don't miss me too much!" I lightly smacked his shoulder at the tease. He stepped once away before quickly snatching me and pinning me to the wall. I didn't need time to think, nor the patience to wait for him to move. I caressed his face before fiercely pulling him to me, locking our lips deeply.  It was a passionate few seconds before he slowly let go.

He closed the door behind him. 

I could only sit and wait by the window. You'll see, he'll be beautiful. It all sounded familiar. 

In a way, it scared me.