Chapter 2 - Our Fort

Hey guys so i finally had time to update this story, Beauty Loves the Beast will probably be tomorrow(: 

I thought maybe you guys would like a cast and since i am like obsessed with Teen Wolf at the moment, i used the two main characters fromt that show! They kind of fit the features of my characters so it worked out perfectly! yay!

I am going to be posting a fan made video later on tonight, she isnt finished with it yet but i promised her i would post it on this chapter(: <--- she was actually the one to come up with the idea of using the cast i have now in her video and i decided hey they would make good characters so it all worked out! 

Sorry if this chapter is short... enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Get up,” a voice whispered in my ear.

I groaned and rolled over, covering my head with my pillow. “Go away,” I muttered.

“Bec, get up now before I pull you out of that bed,”  Wes grumbled, grabbing onto my blanket. He began to tug on it but I wouldn’t release it. Do you think I am really going to let the cold air in? Yu are crazy if you believe that.

“Tug on my blanket one more time Wes, we will have some problems…” I growled, glaring at Wes from the edge of my blanket… my nice and cozy blanket.

An evil smile appeared on his face. “Test me Young,” he challenged, ripping the blanket from my body.

I shrieked when the cold air hit me and caused goose bumps to appear. “Thanks Wes, I just shaved and now I got freaking prickles all over my legs… again!” I launched myself at Wes, managing to bring him down to the floor. Grabbing my pillow I began to whack him with it repeatedly. 

Soon a smile appeared on my face and happy memories bounced around in my head. I remembered all the times I would get mad at Wesley and hit him in the head with a pillow. Other times I would just hit him because I felt like it, ending in a pillow fight. Hey guys can have fun in pillow fights too… it was proven with Wesley.

Seconds later the memories about Wes switched to ones that I held with Cody, causing the smile to vanish and sorrow to take over once again.  I dropped the pillow and quickly got up before grabbing my blanket and crashing back onto my bed. “Go away Wesley…” I stuttered, trying to keep myself from crying.

“What was that you were smiling just a minute ago,” he said in disbelief. I heard him get up from his spot and walk over to the edge of my bed.  Lifting my blanket up a little he gave me a crooked grin, “Bec I know its hard but you must try and think of other things, like… puppies!”

I gave him a look that said are you kidding me, before rolling over. “I cant shut off my emotions…” Tears pricked my eyes and I clenched my sheets in my hands. “I wasn’t thinking about it at first, I was thinking about all the good times that me and you had having a pillow fight. Then it changed and memories of Cody and I having pillow fights popped into my head…” I let out a sad sigh, turning to look at my best friend.

His eyebrows were scrunched together in concentration as he stared down at my bed. “Well what if we can get your mind off Cody by doing all the things we did back then that made you happy?”