Chapter 3-Surprise

Hey guys!!!

I know I am writing these so fast, but I really like this story😻😻😻

If you keep on reading, I will add a twist to the book

It may seem like Astrid's the weak one, but in this story, I make her weak and strong.

=========================
Astrid's POV

I tried to tell him that I'm okay, but no words can out.

I gave up, and I knew I would wake up soon.

I open my eyes and I realized it was morning. I couldn't move because the wounds in my thigh was too deep.

"Hiccup" I whispered to him. I shook him to wake up.

" Huh? Astrid!!! You're awake!!!"Hiccup looked so relieved.

He kissed me on the forehead and smiled at me.

I tried to get up without hurting myself.

"Here, let me help you," Hiccup held his hand out.

I took his hand and punched him in the shoulder.

"Oww!!! What was that for!!!"

"That was for not looking for me sooner." I punched him again." And that, is for everything else."

"Haha very funny." He smiled at me. "Come here you." He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

It seemed like I was kissing him for hours, when we broke, We smiled at eachother .

My smile faded when I got this horrible feeling in my stomach. I collapsed onto my knees while holding my stomach.

" ASTRID!!!" Hiccup caught me before I completely fell down." You okay Astrid?"

" I'm fine don't worry about me." I strained to get those words out.

Hiccup swept me by the legs and placed me on his bed. He sat down next to me.

" Astrid.... I-I need to talk about something with you," Hiccup stuttered " I....gosh this is hard."

I looked at him with care."It's alright Hiccup. You can tell me anything."

"I'm joining the big 3"He looked down.

Hearing those words made me want to hit myself back to reality.(0.0)

I didn't say anything.

Black swirls started to fill the room where it was silent. And pitch appeared before us.
=====================
Hi guys!!!

I know that the big 3 shouldn't be in this story, but I want to make some drama.😅😅😅😅

Thanks for reading, Bye!!!