Chapter 5-Training

Astrid's POV
"It's is all my fault" I heard Hiccup mutter to himself.

"Hiccup, it wasn't your fault." I tried to grab his hand, but he stood up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"I stared at him.

"Just...somewhere. Get ready for dragon training." He told me without looking back.

I just sat there on his bed. I got my ax and ran out the door.

I rushed to Stormfly, trying not to be seen.

"Hey girl." I petted her and she growled softly."I'm not going to be flying you, I'll have Tuffnut to fly you. Just don't kill him." I laughed and hugged her.

I grabbed her saddle and mounted on her. I led her to Tuffnut while he was hitting his helmet with a fish.

"Tuffnut!!!" I yelled at him.

He looked at me." Oh, hey Astrid."

I ignored the question why he was hitting his helmet himself. "Can you fly Stormfly to dragon training? I have something."

"Sure." He took Stormfly and mounted on her. She flew away to the dragon training arena with Tuffnut screaming on her back.

I looked at the ax I was still holding, and I headed for the woods.

Hiccup's POV
I was at the dragon training arena when all of a sudden, Tuffnut came crashing into the area on Stormfly's back.

I rolled my eyes." Why are you riding Stormfly?"

He jumped off and collapsed on his face." She wanted me to. The last I saw her was when she was heading for the woods."

"TUFFNUT!!!!" Ruffnut was fling in midair. "GET ON YOUR DRAGON!!! IT'S HARD TO DO THIS!!!"

I glanced at Fishlegs and I told him,"Fishlegs, you're in charge until I come back. I'm gonna look for Astrid."

I got on Toothless and we flew away.

Astrid's POV
I was in my favorite place in the woods. I threw my ax from one tree to another. The last one I hit so hard I couldn't get it out.

I sighed and sat against a tree.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up and Hiccup was staring at me. I signed even more.

He sat down beside me." Why are you pushing yourself so hard?"

I slowly looked at him,"We haven't gotten a lot of challenges lately, and I've been growing.... Weak."

It almost looked like Hiccup was surprised I
said that.

"Astrid... You don't have to keep training to be ready. I know you, and you are never weak."

He smiled at me, and stood up."Now let's train our dragons mi'lady."

I followed him over to Toothless, and we rode off to the arena.