meeting the perv, shy guy, jack ass, foodie, and phone dude

I awoke to an annoying beeping coming from my nightstand. I rolled over and looked at the clock.

"It's already 11:00" I mumbled to myself. I hoisted myself up and dragged tiredly to the bathroom to get ready.

"First night at work you can do this y/n" I told myself to boost my confidence. Although it was weird how the guy didn't even see my resumè or anything he just hired me. I shrugged it off and put my uniform on walking out of my disgusting bathroom.

"I can't wait too be out of this hell hole" I told myself. I left my tiny apartment and started too walk too work.

Time skip be out too you by mentealis octoposa

I walked into the pizzeria and took a look around.

"Shit 11:55" I said too myself as I tried too find the office. I walked in and gawked at the sight. There were 5 men in here all staring at me.

'Purple. Question mark. Phone head.

"this is all I thought as I stared at what was in front of me. The man with the phone for a head walked up too me.

"Hello my names scott. Welcome to hell on earth" the man told me. I instantly snapped out of it.

"Um hi... I guess" I said quietly not used too all this attention. The other men all stood up and walked over. two of them looked awfully familiar. The short chubby man with red curly hair walked up first.

"Hey I'm Fritz" he said holding out a cheedo covered hand. I didn't shake it and then he realized why.

"Oh I'm sorry" he told me wiping off his hand on his pants. The two men who looked familiar stepped forward. The tall pale one said

"hi I'm Mike and this is Jeremy" he gestured too the tall boy with brown shaggy hair and he had eyebrows and a mouth but we're his eyes and nose should've been were a question mark. Nothing still clicked so you just nodded. The next man was probably the weirdest.

"Hello kitten I'm Vincent and why dont we have some fun" he said low and huskily. I took a step back to get away from him. I kept glancing at Mike and Jeremy because I know I've met them somewhere before.

"Vincent don't scare the young lady she just got here" phone g- I mean Scott said.

"I'm y/n" you said quietly still shy. Then it clicked. You looked up towards Mike and Jeremy and said

"would your names happen too be Mike Schmidt and Jeremy Fitzgerald"

"yes" they answered at the same time as realization dawned on them.

"Y/n" they both screamed simultaneously as they engulfed me in a hug.

"I haven't seen you two since the third grade" you said laughing.

"Hands off my kitten" Vincent growled while wrapping an arm around me.

"U-ummmm" you stuttered at a loss for words then looked pleadingly with Scott too help