Vincent come back

YOUR POV

"my name is Victor"

those words echoed through my brain. 'Vincent has multiple personality disorder' i thought as i watched in horror as he smiled at me. "what are you afraid me y/n" he spat my name out as if it was venom.

i took a deep breath i had to get my vincey back. "Vincent i know you're in there" i said trying to keep calm. "oooo he i but unavailable at the moment" he said tauntingly. he pouted out his lip then smiled. "leave a message after the beep". Scott reached out and took my hand but this seemed to make it angier. "no" i told him softly taking my hand away. his smile grew. "Scott run" i told him my voice wavering even through i was doing my best not to show my fear.

"i'm not leaving you with purple freak"he said trying to push me behind him but i stood defiantly. i took a small step towards him and let out a small smile. "Vincent i know you can hear me" i said as tears fell from my face but not in fear of being hurt in fear of losing my goofy, perverted, purple guy. "please remember" i said taking another step as Scott tried desperately to get me to listen. 

"i think i'd rather kill you" victor said. "i know you would but Vince wouldn't" i told him taking another step as my voice cracked. he frowned slightly seeing an inner war with himself. "STOP!!" he roared. "this is why you must die. he's defying me and i can't allow that" 

he took me by the neck and pushed me up against the wall. "i'm going to enjoy this" he said smirking but i could see the sadness behind his eyes, i could see Vincent in his eyes.

i looked down at the man that drove me half insane. scared me. and somehow made his constant want to be in my pants seem jokingly.

 "Vincent" it sounded so small as my air was being cut off and tears streamed down my face. he turned around and with a quick flick of his other wrist had Scott pined to the wall with throwing knives. "don't move you have to see her die before you do to" 

i was running out of air but i didn't care about that all i cared about is that two people i had cared about and definitely had feeling for were hurting and i couldn't help either of them. 

"Vincent please you don't want to do this" i pleaded as he tightened his grip and i could feel me using up the last if my oxygen. "he really doesn't but i do" he sang eyes pitch black with just the smallest white dot in them. 

"f-fight" i rasped. he looked as if he were thinking about something them let me go. "Vincent??" i questioned. he ran out the room then was back in a matter of seconds. "nope i just decided i wanted more fun with this." he paused. "plus Vincent needs to suffer and learn a lesson" he told me while tying my hands together despite my troubles.

he did the same to Scott tying our arms up and around a pole that was just conveniently in the room. "why" i asked looking at Vince-no Victor. "because Vincent was naughty and went and got attached" he said as his face was contorted in anger.

he took the knife and dragged it down my abdomen making it bleed heavily as i cried out. "oh we're just getting started kitten" he said tauntingly. "no Vincent please hear me" i begged trying to snap him out of this. "Vincey please" i begged.

"no tsk tsk tsk. SHUT UP" he yelled anger flaring as i flinched. i winced as the knife dug into my leg as i watched in horror as it gushed blood. "no you're going to die too quickly this has to last" he smiled as he wrapped my leg in gauze. "stop Vincent" i heard Scott's voice call out. "leave her alone" he said again as Victor looked over at him.

"no Sco-" i was cut off by Victor. "I SAID SHUT UP" he screamed walking over to Scott and stabbing him in both legs before moving back to me. "now where were we" he asked looking in my eyes the whites in the black continuously getting smaller as i realised it was his sanity. 'wait he can still be saved' i had a little glimmer of hope bubble in my chest as i looked down. he leaned up and cut the rope cutting both my arms as he did so. i cried out when my legs hits the floor as they were flooded with pain.

he leaned down as i desperately tried to think on what i would do to get back my grape. "Vincent ou need to remember you need to fight" i told him my voice weak from screaming. "DO YOU WANT ME TO CUT OUT YOUR TONGUE" he yelled.

i did the only thing i could think of i had to get Vince back no matter the cost i leaned up and kissed him. at first he didn't respond as i could almost feel Vincent fighting for control and i know he won when i felt him kiss back.  it wasn't like the other times it wasn't rushed or desperate just passion. i pulled away and smiled before Vincent pushed me back.

he ran to the corner and pulled himself into a ball. i slowly walked back towards Scott adrenaline probably the only thing keeping me from passing out as i cut his ropes and he fell to the floor. he crawled to the phone and called the police as i slowly limped my way to Vincent.

"she hates me. i'm just a freak. a monster. no one loves me" i heard him mutter. "Vincey?" i questioned as he moved away from me. "i need to be locked up i'm sorry. i killed them. the children. you" he whispered. i put my arms around him as he tried to move away.

"it's not your fault none of it is your fault. i'm okay you're okay" i told him sitting on his lap. his voice broke as i could see the tears running down his face. "i hurt you. i'll hurt you again. run away i'm a monster like everyone else does" he told me not looking in my eyes. i smiled slightly seeing his eyes fully turn back into there milky white orbs.

"i'm not leaving you Vincey. i'll never leave you" i told him making him look me in the eye. "but i'm a monster i've killed so many" he said looking down in shame. "i don't care Vincent i need you. i..i..i love you" i admitted.

"so forget your past. please" i begged taking his hand. "but you don't get it. Victor's a punishment for the very first kill i ever did. it was a little boy no older then ten. i killed him outside the pizzeria because he was crying for his mother. i killed him not Victor his death is on me. so he plagued me with Victor so i would forever be in pain for his death" Vincent told me as i distantly heard sirens.

"forget your past Vincent. you need to forgive yourself or Victor will never go away. please i love you" my voice broke once again as i rested my forehead against his. "you can't love me i'll hurt you" he said trying to move away. i smiled sadly. "you're not getting rid of me that easily" i told him moving my lips closer to his as they touched once again moving perfectly in sync and the kiss was full of love.

"i love you too y/n m/n /l/n" he said smiling.

a/n

wow longest chapter i don't know where that emotional chapter came from but it was here and i'm sorry if i made any of you cry. its pretty obvious she chose Vincent but its not over so look forward to future chapters