amusement park with mike

YOUR POV

i rolled over to notice i wasn't  in my own bed. 'where am i!!" i thought as panic coursed through me. I sat up quickly as the smell of... toast? then i remembered.

i slowly calmed my racing heart and looked around the room. 'wow he really likes purple' you thought to yourself looking at the purple walls, ceiling, carpet, and furniture.

as i walked down stairs i was hit in the face with the smell of butter and toast. you hurried down to find Vincent in front of the tv with a huge pile of toast sitting in front of him. "you got enough" you asked sitting next to him and raising an eyebrow.

"no" he replied seemingly deep in thought. you stayed like this for a while until his ring tone went off startling both of you. Vincent reached over you to reach his phone and his hand lightly touched your breasts as he grabbed his phone. 'tch pervert' 

"hello" "VINCENT WHERE IS SHE! WHAT DID YOU DO!" Scott's voice screamed loudly through the phone. "calm down she right here" he told him then added "she spent the night". "WHAT!! VINCENT WHEN I GET M-" he was cut of by me taking the phone. "Scott calm down i'm fine" you told him. "what did Vincent do to you" he said no longer yelling but still speaking quite loudly. "he didn't do anything. my car broke down in his neighborhood and it was raining i saw his car and knocked on his door" i explained. "why did you spend the night he could've done anything" Scott asked voice back to normal. "i'm hurt why would i do anything to my precious kitten" Vincent asked as i lightly punched his arm. "he offered i took it seeing as he refused to drive me home" i told him slightly lying seeing as i never asked him for a ride home.

"well Mike's coming to pick you up right now he mentioned something about a old place you used to go too" Scott said in what i could swear was a slightly bitter voice. "okay thanks" i said before hanging up.

just then the doorbell rang. i walked to the door and answered it but it wasn't Mike. it was a short 16 year old girl who looked very familiar, she had short purple hair, a green sweater, and was quite pale like Mike... wait that's it!!

"cat?" you asked looking at the younger girl. "y/n it's so good to see you again it's been too long" she said enveloping me in a hug. "wheres Mike?" i questioned looking for the girl's older brother. (cat is not a real fnaf character she's an oc. in the story she Mike's younger sister). "he's in the car" she said smiling brightly when seeing Vincent walk around the corner.

"hi you must be Vincent" she said batting her eyelashes and smiling what she had hoped was seductively. he smiled back. "okay let's go" i told her turning her around. "bye Vincey" i said kissing him on the cheek. before turning around and walking out of his home.

we approached the car and Cat got in the back seat as i got in the front. "his Mike" i said noticing his smile was genuine. "where we going" i asked as he pulled out of the drive way. she smiled at me. "its a surprise" he told me with a small laugh.

the rest of the time was spent with us laughing and catching up completely forgetting the teenager in the back seat.

~~~time skip brought to you by the exploding tardis~~~

MIKE'S POV

i smiled as i heard a gasp came from y/n as we pulled up to our destination. "you remembered" she whispered giving me a hug across the seat. "of course i did some of our best memories came from this amusement park" i told her getting out my truck.

i watched with a smile as she took my hand and ran inside jumping up and down like a child on christmas. "the biggest indoor amusement park in the state and we get it completely to ourselves" she asked looking around the empty building but noticing that people manned every ride. "yep i know the owner" i said watching her face light up.

she grabbed my hand and walked to the first ride. 

~~one hour later~~

"wow" she said looking at the huge roller coaster that would take us around the entire complex. "i'm not riding that" she said backing away from it. "oh come on i'll protect you" i told her wrapping an arm around her waist and helping her get strapped in before getting in myself. 

"ready" the worker asked. i gave him a thumbs up as he started the ride. by the time we reached the top y/n looked terrified. "i'm here" i told her wrapping my arms around her as she buried her head into my chest. 

by the time the ride ended and we got off y/n refused to let go of me so i offered to give her a piggy back ride. she jumped on my back and we ran to one of the food booths so we could get something to eat as she giggled.

by the time we finished eating it was around 3 o'clock. "hey we should get going we have work tonight" i told her glumly. "oh yeah night six all the night guards are working tonight right" she asked looking a bit disappointed. 

we left the building and before we got in my truck i told her to close her eyes. "wow" she breathed out looking at the necklace i put around her neck. it had a black chain with a small m with green gems on it. "do you like it" i asked hopefully. she nodded quickly and kissed my cheek. 

she got in the car playing with it slightly smiling. the rest of the car ride was in silence but it was a comfortable silence just us enjoying each other company till i realized...

"WE LEFT CAT!!!!!"