Happy Birthday Y/N!!!

You searched frantically. Drawer by drawer, but nothing. You searched high and low, horizontally and vertically, but no matter where you looked you couldn't find a single condom.

Ino: WILL YOU HURRY UP OVER THERE!!!! I CAN ONLY STAY TURNED ON FOR SO LONG!!!!

(y/n): WELL MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY HAD A CONDOM LIKE YOU SAID YOU DID THEN WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!!

You two continued the yelling match about who's fault it was for the lack of condoms, until you finally decided to run to the store and pick some up. You zoom through the moonlit streets of konoha trying to find a shop that not only sold condoms, but one where you didn't know the owner as to avoid awkwardness. Once you did, you bought two packs of condoms, because with her you never knew how many rounds you would have to power through. The blonde's sex drive was as erratic as your heartbeat whenever she performed a certain oral sin. You began to rush back to Ino's place where you prayed she was still waiting in bed for you. It was never truly specified whether or not you and Ino were a "couple", but you were definitely WAY past the point of being just friends. To say that the two of you were in love would be... dangerous to say the least, but you had taken to telling anyone that asked about you and Ino that you guys were just very well acquainted.

You were on you way back to Ino's when suddenly, you bump into the worst possible person to bump into at a time like this. Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto: Hey watch it (y/n)!

(y/n): You're the one that came outta nowhere.... Oh crap where are they!

Naruto: Where are what... *notices two boxes of condoms on the ground* What are these? *devilish grin appears on his face* Are those for Ino?

(y/n): *you slam Naruto against the wall and place a kunai at his throat* No, they're not. Now you better forget what you just saw or I swear they'll be for Sakura by tomorrow night.

Naruto: Fat chance! *looks away in a pouting manner*

(y/n): You really wanna try me right now? Ok then. Naruto I want you to think, I know you know that Sakura has been giving me the side eye ever since Sasuke left. Who knows I could be wrong, however, I could be right and she just might pounce on me if I let her. Now do you really want to take those odds on?

And with that you got Naruto to swear to secrecy about what he saw was in your possession, and was back on your way. When you got back to Ino's place, you climbed in through her bedroom window hoping she was still in there. However, you were disappointed to see that she wasn't there, and by the looks of it she had even gotten dressed. You walked to her living room, defeated and still horny, expecting to be sent home for taking so long, but what you found surprised you. Not just Ino, but Sakura too. And they were both holding a large sign that read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!". You couldn't believe it for two reasons, 1) you had forgotten today was your own birthday and 2) both girls weren't wearing anything behind the sign they were holding.

Ino: Do you like your surprise?

Sakura: He damn well better!

(y/n): I uh...

Ino: Are you gonna do something or just stand there staring?

(y/n): *gulp*

With that they lead you to the bedroom and laid you on the bed. They began to remove your clothes and kiss all over your bare body. Ino went straight for your lips as Sakura went for your neck. They soon trailed their kisses down your body and to your erect member. Sakura's lips went up and down your shaft and Ino went for your tip, you and her have been "acquainted" for quite some time now so she knew exactly how to use her tongue on you, essentially making out with you penis like it was your mouth. She also knew when you close to finishing and thus stopped what she was doing right before shooting Sakura a look that caused her to stop as well. When you opened your eyes to see what was going on, you noticed Sakura in the process of straddling you as she was about to place your penis inside her.