Mom..

*beep* *beep* *bee-*
Ugh I hate Mondays! I thought to myself as I violently hit the alarm clock in frustration, as I did every school day. As I sat up I felt the warmth of the beaming morning sunlight across my pale face. I then realised it had stopped raining. McCready Hills doesn't get rain very often, but when we did it would rain for days at a time.
I grunted at the sight of sunlight. As I walked toward my bathroom on the other side of my room. Before i could reach the other side Mom stumbled into my room holding a bottle of Vodka.
"Jade! I-I'm going on a date tonight! So you'll have to be home alone for a few hours!" She slurred looking around the room for me. "Okay Mom! No need to yell!" I yell back swinging around to see a blank,yet frightened, expression on her face. I then realised as I turned to face her I knocked her half empty bottle out onto the floor. Without a word, she turned and walked out of the room.
I bent over to clean the mess and I muttered under my breath "once again, leave your sixteen year old daughter home alone. Just so you can go out with some drunk for a night. Then once its over come home and ignore your only daughters wants and needs..". She didn't hear me, how could she she never listened anyway.