Chapter One: Flashbacks

*Benny's POV*

Me and Edward were walking towards the gate at school, and he was going on and on about this new game he got. I never would admit it but I loved that about him. I also love it when he would use his "memes" against me. He thought he was soooo manly but I thought he was adorable. Now i need to get you caught up and yada yada yada so this is the story of the first time I realized that I liked him: this so happens to be when we were at the movies.

~FLASHBACK~

I was just siting at home miserably failing at my betting game when I got a call. I looked at the caller idea and was surprised that it was Edward. I answered but heard nothing. Thinking it was one of his pranks, I hung up. About five minutes later I got another call, and to no surprise, it was Edward again. I answered and instantly heard Edward apologizing.

E: "Sorry I dropped my phone and I couldn't find it"

B: "No that's cool, whats up?"

E: "Yeah I wanted to know If you wanted to see Annabelle with me in a hour at Manchester?"

B: "Um yeah sure I'll be there"

E: "Ok see you then," the call ended abruptly.

I looked at the time as it read 5:07. I hopped in the shower so i would at least smell decent (because I never do.) Once I got out I threw on some golf shorts and a golf shirt (because I'm a loser and have no other clothes to wear.) I looked at the clock again and decided to go back to playing my game for about 10 minutes. About 27 minutes later I realized how late I was and rushed out the door. Once I got in the door I saw him standing next to the popcorn butter, with about two tons of candy next to him. I walked up next to him but it took him about 5 minutes to realize I was there.

E:"Oh my god you scared me! How long were you standing there?"
B:" About five minutes, long enough to be disgusted with the amount of butter on that popcorn," I laughed.

We talked a little more about the movie as we were headed into the theater. We argued on whether we would sit on the top or in the middle but we settled on in between the two. Once the movie started I realized how much Edward had already eaten.
B:" JESUS YOU ARE SO FAT"
E:" Hey hey i'm not fat i'm fluffy," he whispered.

Soon the movie started and we quieted down. During the movie I saw him jump at even the littlest of scares. 'That's so cute,' i secretly thought. WAIT NO. I should not be thinking these things about my best friend.i set that thought aside and continued to watch the movie. I think the exact moment I realized I liked him was when we were getting to the climax...of the movie you dirty rat I know what you were thinking ;).

I reached over to the popcorn at the same time he did and our hands touched. I know Ew so sappy but deal with it. I instantly felt myself blush at the contact and pulled away. He apologized and went right back to what he was doing. The rest of the movie I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to hold his hand. At the exact moment I decided to try to focus on the movie a jump scare happened and he cuddled into my side. I felt the blush creep up my face as I sat there motionless. Soon he let go of me and we finished the movie, sadly nothing else happened after that incident.

After the movie was over I walked him to his car.

E:" Hey sorry about grabbing you during the movie I'm kind of a wimp," he said with embarrassment in his voice.

B:" NO its fine, don;t worry about it," I said, trying to assure him it was not a problem.

E:" Well I better get going, see you on Monday."

B:" See ya," I stated with a tone of sadness in my voice.

*Le time skip bc I am Lazy*

~FLASHFOWARD~ (thats not a thing but whatever)

Once I got home I sat on my bed, trying to push the thought of him out of my head

Boy, this was going to be hard...