Chapter Two: Confessions

"Hey, are you okay?" Edward said with wonder in his eyes. " You have been acting really weird for a while, whats up?"

I looked at him and realized I needed to get away from him. Now. I didn't want to accidentally say something and reveal my secret.

"I have to leave," I yelled in his face and started to walk off.

E:" Hey wait up!"
B:" No I need to be alone right now."
E:" I bet I can help just tell me what on your mind'

B:"NO," I shouted once again, hoping he would take a hint.

E:"No you need to tell me whats going on I want to help you. You have been so depressed lately and you avoid me when were at school. Did I do something wrong?" he asked, his eyes watering from the thought of his best friend hating him.

I thought of my next response, not knowing what to say. I turned to look at him as I pondered my options. I took a step closer,knowing what I was about to do might make me lose my best friend forever.

B:" If i tell you something, do you promise that you won't hate me?"
E:"I could never hate you," he said in a relaxed tone.

"I love you, Edward, I have for  a while now, and... yknow what never mind you probably hate me now," I said with tears in my eyes as I started to walk away.

*Edwards POV*

'Di-Did he just say he loved me?' I thought in my head. I don't know why but suddenly everything clicked. The way i felt about him. I knew it was different than normal but now I can put a name to what I felt. Love. I was in Love with Benny. And I needed to tel him now or I would lose him forever.