Chapter Three (FINAL): Kisses and Fangirls

*Bennys POV*

"WAIT!" Edward yelled to get my attention.

I turned around to see Edward jogging over to me.
" I have a confession as well. I didn't realize it until now but, I'm in love with you too..." He said, his cheeks turning a deep shade of pink.

"wh-what did you say?"
"I- I said I Love you. I love the way you make jokes, your terrible sense of humor and the way you get excited before you are about to go golf. I did not realize it until now but you are everything I ever wanted and more. "           

I stared at him with a mix of confusion and hope. "Did you mean that?"

"Every word"

    I walked toward him, eyes locked and heart in my stomach. He took a step closer. I wasn't sure my heart had ever pounded so fast in my life. I notices the way his eyes looked in the sunlight, a beautiful, deep shade of brown. I held his hand in mine as I leaned in to connect our lips. The kiss was slow and passionate, the warmth of his mouth sending a shock of electricity running through my body. the feeling of his chapped lips on mine felt amazing. I threw my arms around his neck as our mouths moved in time with the beat of our hearts.

I pulled away as he pulled me into a hug. We stood there for what felt like an eternity< absorbed in each other. We pulled away and connected out hands, not caring about of anyone was watching us.

Once I regained my thoughts, I asked him,"Will you be my boyfriend?" with hope in my voice.

" I'd want nothing more," he stated with a small chuckle.

Not 3 seconds later we heard two high pitched screams.

"OH MY GOD NO WAY OTP! OTP! OTP! ITS SO CUTE I CALLED IT OMGBOUVWNSDO JXBGPIENDSKDXCV YLIDXJCFGIO NODIXFGHVE98765T0GPERIHFXIG!!!!" the two girls screamed at each other.

Of course Alexia and Hillary were here. -_-

" I SO CALLED THAT HILARY OMG IM GOING TO CRY. FINALLY ONE OF MY OTP'S ARE CANON!!!" Alexia screamed in our ears.

"I KNOW ITS SO CUTE!!" Hillary screamed back at her.

I flipped them off and pulled Edward back in for another passionate kiss.

Soon enough they were both crying on the floor whispering "OTP" and "Canon" to each other.

After the second kiss was over we walked to Scotty's Liquor,  hand in hand, deeply in love.

And Hillary and Alexia secretly followed them ;)

                                                                                                       Fin <3