The Fight

January 9th

I woke up exhausted, barely able to breathe. My throat felt swollen, like someone put their hands around my neck and started to squeeze.
I was really hot, I screamed for my dad and no one came. I started to have that worry feel, just like the time when my dad told me what happened to mom.

I got out of bed, I rushed to my dad's room. No one there. I rushed to the kitchen, smoke covered the air. I started to cough and gag, the kitchen window was on fire. The fire spread rapidly, unable to catch my breathe I heard a scream.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed someone. I got so frightened, I fainted.

I woke up, somewhere that looked like the gallows. I realized I wasn't touching the floor, I was being hung. I started to cough as I was being chocked. My face went numb, my vision went black it was as if someone turned off the lights only outside. Someone started to touched me, they started to scream, I then died.

Sirens echoed the building.
"What happened?" I said thinking I died, realizing it was a dream. Someone walked past a cell I was in, he moaned once he looked at me and unlocked the cell. I stood up, he came toward me he quickly picked me up and ran to a room. It wasn't just a room he went to it was a Coliseum. It seemed to be like a million people in the Coliseum shouting and chanting "fight". I had no clue what was happening, then I saw my dad. He was in full iron armor, with a shield and a very sharp sword. The man dropped me on the sandy ground, in front of me was the same set of armor my dad had on. He told me to put it on and good luck, with a very deep voice.
"Daddy, what's going on?"
"I'm sorry honey, they need me to kill you or they'll kill me." My dad said with a shaky and kind of brave voice.
"WHAT!!!"