TLG6: "Got My Hopes Up"

Laurence

*ring ring*

"You're dismissed. You can go home now." Teacher Bravo said and we all stood up and bowed then walked away.

I rolled my eyes and slinged by backpack on my shoulder. As I scanned the room for Katelyn all I saw is.....

Pfffftttt!!!!

No other than Ms. I'm-too-smart-for-school, Aphie Maureen Phoenix. She pushed her glasses up her nose and we locked eyes.

"......"

"......"

"Creep,why on earth are you looking at me?" She said sassily, as she furrowed her eyebrows.

I smirked and scoffed.

"Why? Is it such a crime? Oh, right. I remember, you prefer books over hot guys like me." I said,smirking and leaning on the wall.

Time for our daily routine

She rolled her eyes and shifted her weight on her right leg. Putting her right hand on her hip, she glared at me.

"Hot guys? Pfft! What's beauty without brains Mr. I'm-too-cool-for-school?" She said, now it's her turn to smirk.

Dang, that girl can sass.

I was silent for a moment until I decided to speak up. Before I could, she got me to it.

"What? Mesmerized by my sass?" She asked,raising an eyebrow and smirking.

I chuckled dryly and averted my gaze from her for a moment then glared at her when I averted it to her back.

"Mesmerized? By your sass?" I asked, pushing myself off the wall. I walked up to her slowly until I was in front of her.

"Why would I? Just because you're sassy doesn't mean it can mesmerize a person." I said,moving closer to her face.

Although she doesn't seem bothered by the fact I'm leaning closer to her face.

"Whatever Meteli" She said,flicking my forehead and pushing me away.

"If you're trying to let me help you into getting Katelyn back, no way in fluff. Your little rooftop plan will fail too" She said, walking out the door.

"I didn't say that Phoenix!" I yelled, then it hit me.

How did she know about the rooftop thing?

I ran out the door,only to see she wasn't there anymore.

Sighing,I proceeded to walk upstairs to the rooftop.

I need to find out why Ms. I'm-too-smart-for-school found out about that.

Also...

I hope Katelyn's gonna come...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau

Why on earth is he so close to my face?

I thought as he leaned closer to me.

THINK FAST

THINK FAST

THINK FAST!!!!!

"Whatever Meteli" I replied,flicking his forehead and pushing him away.

Great thinking Aph

I walked to the door and rolled my eyes,facing him.