Mamma Mia! I love her!

Percy P.O.V.

I passed by my little brother and ruffled his hair playfully.

"Morning Percy." He said.

I smiled and said, "Want some more blue pancakes, Pierce?"

"Sure." I piled a couple more onto his plate, and he shoveled the blue deliciousness into his mouth.

"So, Pierce." He looked up from his pancakes, "You excited for your first day in 6th Grade?" He started about a month after my school for some reason.

He gave me a thumbs up, which was gracious considering that if he had tried to speak, I would've been covered in the goo that used to be pancake. I was wearing one of my favorite shirts. It probably wouldn't place me very high on the popularity ladder, but I didn't really have much of a sense of style, so I stuck to my basic look of a t-shirt and jeans. It was just a plain green shirt, but I knew that it definitely didn't draw the attention of any of the girls at school. There was also the fact that I didn't really care about my hair, and wore glasses. I couldn't afford glasses that looked cool, so I was stuck with super ugly ones. And they were ugly, even by my standards. They sort of looked like Napoleon Dynamite's.

I said a quick goodbye to everyone and skipped out the door, grabbing my backpack and jumping on my bike. The entire way to school, I listened to the engines and honks shattering any silence that was ever there. I jammed my bike into the bike rack, avoiding just about everyone. Okay, you got me. I avoided everyone. I just didn't get along very well with other people. I hugged the walls all the way to my locker. I unloaded and made my way to my first period. Ugh, I would have to find a deserted seat (which wasn't always easy, trust me, I have experience) that no one would notice me at.

I was thinking all of this, when I arrived at the classroom. The only seat that was available, that I was okay with but hated, was in the very middle of the classroom. Lots of people can still see me unlike back in the corner of the room. But that wasn't what worried me the most.

I was sitting in front of Annabeth Chase.

I was getting nervous and different scenarios were rushing through my mind. The one that kept sticking, was that she was trying out for Sophie in the school play. And I was trying out for Sky. I had told my family, which consisted of my little brother and my Mom. I didn't really know my dad. He left for a fishing trip when I was three and my little brother was about to be born. He just... Never came back. I knew it was a sore subject for my mom, so I didn't push for answers. Anyways, getting off topic, sorry. If I got the part I was trying out for, and the same for her, then we would have to pretend to be in love. That scared the crap out of me. We would be auditioning today during our drama class, which there was only one of, so I was frackin' nervous. It was last period, and I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach. The day was going way too fast. i was already one class away and things were not getting any better. The only way I could keep them from flying out my mouth was by thinking about being on the stage again. For the first time since my cousin had vanished. The stage had been the place we shared, and when he disappeared, it took a long time for me to get over my grief. When he went missing, I had turned myself into a geek, so that people wanted to talk to me less. It made it easier to hide the pain. And, finally, after four years of grief, I was ready for the stage. We were dismissed from class and the entire walk to the drama department was filled with worst case scenarios.

I sat I one of the theater seats, ready for my name to be called. I had to wait for a lot of people to go through their auditions. They were all awesome.

"Percy Jackson, you're up." I stood and made my way to the stage. I was about to start singing, when something caught my eye. I turned my head, and saw an acoustic guitar.