Chapter 4

ALEXA POV
The moment Brad talked to me I was happy to make a new friend because I'm from America. I think he's kinda cute but that doesn't mean I don't like him! Does it? Anyway he invited me over to his place so I can meet his friends. That means more friends for me!!! Just kidding I don't want to sound too desperate. I hoping this is the right address. Yup it is! I ring the door bell and a different boy answered!
Tristan: Hello!
Alexa: um... I got the wrong house sorry.
Tristan: Wait! Is your name Alexa?
Alexa: Yes. Is this Brad's house?
Tristan: Yes, wait one moment
Tristan: BRAD!!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!
~he called me his girlfriend? Aww but we barely know each other!~
Brad: Hey! She's not my girlfriend!
😄
Come inside!
Alexa: Wow it's so nice!
~ Wow this is better than I expected ~
Brad: Thank you. I want you too meet my friends/ band mates Tristan, Connor, and James.
James: Hello!
Connor: Alo!
Alexa: Hello.
Brad: My Fam made you some salad. Is that okay?
Alexa: Yes! How thoughtful of you.
A FEW HOURS LATER
Alexa: well it was very nice having me over but my mum texted me I have to go.
Brad: WAIT! Um... I want to show you something!
Alexa: Your room?
Brad: Yes.
Alexa: this is very nice but I have to go...... Wait, my mom said she's going to a PARTY?!?!? This is awkward well I guess I'm staying. Can I stay for the night?
Brad: yes yes you can indeed! Listen, I wanted to tell you this since the day I met you.... I think your really pretty.
Alexa: Oh wow no one besides my parents have ever said that to me!
Brad: wow well if you are ever in trouble, I will be there by your side.
Alexa: what are you trying to say?
Brad: Will you be my girlfriend?