Chocolate

Raven walked out of her room and headed to the kitchen to get some tea. As she passed Garfield's room, she heard light sobs and sniffles and became instantly nervous.

'Is he crying, he never cry's' Raven thought

Raven knocked on his door.

"Garfield, its Raven. Is everything ok"?

"Yeah, I'm fine".

Garfield lied to her, he didn't want her to see him like this. But what he said didn't stop Raven, she entered his room and saw him sitting on his bed with his head in his hand. She easily walked over to him since he cleaned his room after many complaints from Robin. She sat down beside him.

"What's wrong"?

"I just got to thinking, without my powers, how can I help the team? I mean, what if you all go on a mission and never come back, I can't lose you all".

"That won't ever happen, besides, stop thinking about that, there are things you can do that you couldn't do because of your powers".

"Do we have chocolate"?

"Chocolate"?

"Yeah, I couldn't eat it because of my powers,if I ate it,I would get sick".

"I'll go get the chocolate ice cream".

Raven left and came back a few minutes later with a bowl of chocolate ice cream and gave it to Garfield. He ate it up real quickly.

"Thanks, I've forgotten what chocolate tasted like".

"Do you feel better now"?

Garfield nods