Chapt-what the hell??

Alright, lets start off with the basics,

Honestly, living in the neighborhood I live in, you really start to feel as if its worthy to be a sitcom show or something.

I mean, theres me, Anthony Clark, the gay teenage blogger. Who is ambiguous and out there on the internet, but quiet and a loner at school and to his neighbors. (Come on you all know me~)

Mr. Begbie, a Scottish man who move here from Scotland a little over a year ago. He for some unknown reason mows his lawn at three am every morning, starting to think his grass just gave up on growing honestly. We've tried asking him about it but he always just ignores us or curses us out in Scottish. And he never wears anything but his kilt. Its kinda awkward for everyone ever since that one time he got smashed on the neighborhood new years party and flashed all of us. Lets just say, everyone here knows Mr. Begbie doesn't wear underwear.

Mrs. bennabee, the seventy three old lady who is very nice and sweet to everyone and acts as if she loves everyone to their face, but we all know differently because when her thirteen year old parrot gets out he cusses us out and says a lot of bad things about us. Now you may think it was someone else who he heard that from because Mrs. Bennabee is just a little old lady who is nice. No. She lives alone. And every damn time that bird gets out it says something new about us. Plus, one night I was 'walking' past her window and heard her. It wasn't a pretty sight.

There's Larry. A drug dealer who drives a bright orange hummer. His motto being "Be more noticeable and no one will really notice." Its really not working for him as he has been in jail cell four times in the past two months. Always getting out though. You all know who I'm talking about, I've blogged about him before.

The elderly couple who you never see walking, they only ever drive a lawn mower or their car when leaving. They have two different lawn mowers just for the satisfaction of riding next to each other. I mean who even does that?? Senile rich people do.

Lawfully I live with my aunt, don't get me started on her. Anyway, in reality I live alone because she is gone on business so much. So there is that.

Anyway, I guess that's a good start. So moving on.

Signing off- Oh wait!! I forgot to mention, someone is moving in to the neighborhood. ill they be able to handle the weirdness of The Neighborhood? This should be fun? Or....not..

Signing off,

ThatGayBlogOverHere

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: Let me just make it clear that this wont always be in first person, that's just for this chapter and a few others. I hope you guys enjoy. Also, its only short because of the fact that it is a prolog and not a actual full chapter. Enjoy!

~ShionAkira