Between hate and love

Prolouge:

Zayn Malik and Liam Payne have to cross the barriers of lies and face the feeling of conviction.Surrounded by the bad intentions of their enemies,Louis and harry, they will outweigh their problems one by one until they reach their goal:to be together no matter what happened.

Zayn a beautiful young man of strong character, is protected from the landowner, Yaser Malik(Who is Zayn real father but he doent knows). When Yaser gets sick , his nephew Liam Payne, a man full of anger because his uncle prevented marriage to his beloved Louis Tomlinson, traveled to see him. Yaser dies leaving in his will, the shoe factory in the name of Zayn and Liam, his only family, but as a condition to them to be married and live together for a year before deciding what to do with the company.

Harry Styles, Foreman Malik land, begins to slander the harmless, Zayn and Liam convinces to seek to Louis. Unexpectedly, in living a deep love grows between the two, being victims of a great hatred by Harry and Louis, ex-fiancee of Liam, who will do everything possible to separate them. Liam must decide between waiting, now ,his child from his beloved husband Zayn, or the child of his ex-lover Louis,Which,really is Harry Style's kid.

A/N: Do you want me to start this or to leave this, your choice,:)

BTW choose WISELY ;)

If you want me to continue I'll do a cool cover for this book ;)