ian and melanie : true love

heyya guys i just wanted to say a little note before we get started this is my first story and i hope you like itttt im gonna update it lke evvvvrrrryyyy day

enjoy :)

----------------------

*ian*

i woke up alone .... as usual, i slipped on old jeans and a sweater to go to kaels house and pick up antony. "just another day in california" i thought to myself.

i stopped at the starbucks to pick up a coffie to wake me up on the way

there was a long que.

suddenly there was a slam and a tall stern man stormed out and zoomed off in his car. -no one else seemed to notice,i looked over , to a girl head in her hands sobbing, i left the que to see what was wrong, "what do you want" the girl sobbed, "i just came to see if everything is ok"

there was an aqward silence between us,i picked up the chair (that made the slam) and sat at the table i said "look please tell me ... i can help" she lifted her head up and i was speachless of her amazing beautey , sea blue eyes, clear skin and beautiful wavy blonde hair , "im melanie" she said still breath taken by her , he stuttered "im i-i-ian"

"so whad do you want then"

"oh yea-whats wrong"

"he left me for my best freind-

theyve been behind my back for a while"

"thats horrible" ians eyes widened and so did melanies,they looked into eachothers eyes for the nextfew minutes, ian compleatly forgeting about antony.

they sat talking for the next couple hours untill...... i a receved a phonecall it was antony "DUDE,WERE THE FIRETRUCK ARE YOU"

"im coming "i excaimed

"i have to scoot " i said to melanie, we were both disapointed, we had such a great time.

i was just walking out the door and i felt a tap on my sholder

"hey" melanie said

"call me"

i was so glad to get her number

"this could be the start" of a beatifull relationship i thought to myself but how i dont even know her........

---------

look out for chapter two chibi pepole!!!