CHAPTER 1: Introduction

"Wake up Amber!", a familiar voice said. "Hmm?", I said softly.

I opened my fushia pink orbs and stretched my arms. "What is it, Sis?", I questioned. "We are going to the mall! Now go get dressed while I wait for you downstairs", Sapphire said heading downstairs," and dont be late!", she continued.

I bowwed my head and sighed. Im still sleepy! Oh well... hope there are a ton of books and clothes there!

As I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I headed to the bathroom with a towel wrapped aroung my arm.

I opened the shower and felt the small droplets of the cold water on my skin. I began humming my favorite song, invisible by hunter hayes.

Crowded hallways are the loneliest places
For outcasts and rebels
Or anyone who just dares to be different
And you've been trying for so long
To find out where your place is
But in their narrow minds
There's no room for anyone who dares to do something different
Oh, but listen for a minute

I began pouring water on my head.

After a few hours of bathing. I took my clothes from the closet.

I wore a red shirt, long black jacket, red gloves, black jeans, dark red boots, black and red hat, wine colored belt, and my dark red shades. I grabbed my maroon shoulder bag from the chair and ran downstairs.

"Finally! I thought you would take years, Amber", Sapphire said groaning. "Stop your nagging sis, lets just go", I said as I hook my arm with hers and walked outside as mom followed behind. We went to our black car and drove to the mall.

At the mall, we saw different kinds of clothing and stuff. I quickly dashed my way towards the store full of clothing. "Sis, Look here! There's new boots and jeans!!", I said squeeling.

"Sapphire, Could you calm your sister down?" Mom said.

"Um, maybe later mom, Lets go Amber!", Sis said, grabbing my arm and opening the shop's door. "To the clothing!", I said as I pointed my hand to the sky.

Oops! I forgot to introduce ourselves!

My name is Amber Mae Quiderin, 1600 years old which is 16 years old to you humans. Intense fushia pink eyes and long curly raven colored hair.

While my sister is, Sapphire Phyx Quiderin, 2100 years old or 21 years old. Innocent blue eyes and Short yellow hair that is straight.

I have a mother named, Jade Ireen Quiderin, she is 4000 years old. And a father named Marckus James Quiderin whom is 4100 years old.

(A/N:The other characters will be told in some parts of the story)

After a few hours of buying.....

We had soooo much fun!

"Amber?", A familiar voice said. "Hmm?", I asked in response as I turned around. "Evelyn, Good to see you here!", I spoke. "You bought new clothes, didn't you?", she asked inspecting the bag behind me. "Maybe~", I said innocently. "Mind if I join you on your shopping spree?", She asked. "Nope !", I said popping the 'p'.

"Pleaaaaasssseeeeee!!!!", she begged. "Nu uh... heheeehe~", I teased. She nagged and nagged until I surrendered. "Fine.....", I groaned. "Love you bestie!", she said hugging me.

"Where's your brother?", I asked. "At home... with his friends", she said. "Ok", I said raising my two thumbs up.

"Say, aren't you gonna enrole at our school?", Evelyn asked. "Yeah, dont worry! I'll be fine", I said.

"Remember! You must follow my rules!", she said playfully. "Yes sir!-ma'am!", I said, saluting to Evelyn.

》》》》》》
A/N: Hi guys! Is this ok? Please comment, like, and also share!