Chapter 2: Going To School

Amber's POV

*kring* *kring*

"Hm-wh-wha-what?", I spoke softly as I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I stretched. "Amber! Amber!", Evelyn said. "Why?", I groaned. "We're gonna be late, amber!", she said. Her hands held both my shoulders and shook them. "Ok! Ok! I'm awake! I'm awake!", I said raising my two hands up.

"Go get dress! Fix your hair as I'll be waiting for you two downstairs!", I heard sapphire shouted from outside the room. "Ok!", Evelyn and I spoke in unison then laughed. "Ok, you heard her!", she said, jokingly.

I stood up and went towards the bathroom and bathed.

After a few hours of bathing, I went to my closet and wore my uniform.

Our uniform is a white shirt, blue jacket, dark violet skirt with grey and violet stripes, knee-high sky blue socks, grey knee-high boots. I then combed my hair and tied some of it into a pigtail style on the left side of my head with a pink bow. {The uniform is the image above]

"Amber! We are getting late!", I heard Evelyn shouted from outside of the room. I sighed and grabbed my bag from my bed and quickly went to the door. "Alright, alright!", I groaned in annoyance and opened the door handle and went outside.

I saw an annoyed Evelyn tapping her foot. "Come on!", she said looking at her watch. I just groaned in reply as I followed her to my car. My butler, John, opened the door for me and Evelyn. We went in the car and my butler drove to school.

A few hours had past and now we're at school. John parked the car. We got out of the car. Evelyn went out first and I followed.

"Hurry!", she shouted at me as she grabbed my wrist and quickly ran.

We went to the room the teachers had told us. "Okay here it is, room number 345", Evelyn said while panting.

Then the bell rang. "Lets get in!", she said dragging me inside.

As we got in and sat at our chairs, our teacher came. "Goodmorning class!", The teacher spoke," my name is Ms. Heather and I will be your physics teacher".

Three minutes had passed and our class ended.

I went straight to my next class, which is....... math.

Now that minutes had passed and our second class ended, I went straight to the cafeteria.

When I was there, I tried finding Evelyn, but I couldn't. Since every table are already full I went to the table that only one boy was sitting.

"Hi, um can I sit here? I mean if you dont want to its fi--", I said but got cutted off by the guy. "Its fine by me", he said.

"The names Nash, Nash Haederin", he said.

"I'm Amber Mae Quiderine", I said.

"Nice name", he said.

I smiled at the compliment. Humans giving me compliments are rare for me because they judged me without knowing me. Pathetic humans, they judge too early.

We stared for a good couple of minutes. He then broke the silence and spoke," Hey, wanna meet me later at the garden?". I nod in reply.

"After class?", I asked.

"After class", He paused, "See 'ya", he continued.

"Bye", I said.

//after class//

I went to the garden and searched for Nash.

A couple of minutes passed yet I found no sign of him. "Argh! I'm getting frustrated from all this search!", I said to myself.

"Where could he be?!", I thought.

"Amber!", I heard someone said from behind.

I turned around and saw Nash.

"Took you long enough", I mumbled.

"Sorry if I took too long, I had a little problem but it's fine now", He said.

"No worries, It's fine", I replied calmly. But deep down I'm a little annoyed.

"Amber", I heard a voice say.

I hate it when people make me wait! Call me impatient, I don't care. I just don't like it when people make me wait.

"Amber?..", I heard it again.

Humans like those gets on my nerves, and it makes me want to kill them!

"Amber??..", It spoke again but now with worry.

"What?!", I hissed.

"You were spacing out a bit there. Are you alright?", He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just.. a little bothered. But you have nothing to worry about", I said, assuring him.

"By the way, what are we doing here?'', I asked.

"I just wanna show you the my favorite place to hang-out", He said.

"It's so peaceful here", I said.

I looked at the flowers.

They looked so fresh and lively. Contrasting to me, I'm dull and rotten.

I noticed that Nash had been silent for a few minutes now.

"Hey Nash", I looked at his direction and saw him staring at me.

"Amber...", He trailed off, "do you... do you believe in those rumors?", he continued.

"Rumors?", I asked.

"Is he talking about us? About my family? I hope not... I cannot let anyone know about them! They'd be in danger!", I thought to myself.

"Yes, rumors. You know, rumors that there are monsters in our town?", He said.

"Of course I know", I said.

"Do you know who they are?", He asked.

My thoughts started to race. I observed him quietly. His ocean blue eyes, staring at my fuschia orbs searching for answers.

"I...."

A/N: Sorry to cut this short folks! 'Coz we still gotta have a cliffhangerrr.. and as you can see, I update slowly but that doesn't mean I'll abandon this. You guys just gotta have some wee bit patients :) Please comment and vote if you like this :) Thank you very much! Arigato gozaimasu! Danke! Salamat!