What to do

(3rd person view)

Adam hadn't thought of what to do when Jason came over, so he was a bit frantic thinking of what to do. There was the pool, game station, restaurant,  a Parkour place, Something?! Adam was so deep in thought he didnt even hear Jason yelling his name to get his attention Jason grabbed Adams arms in a last Attempt "HEY!" Adam snapped to attention and said "S-sorry i was lost in though" he laughed a bit than sighed. Jason said "Why dont we go to an arcade? or some place fun?" Adam thought than said "Sounds fun lets go" They left to a near by arcade and desided to play games.

Adams POV 

"God damn it!" hammering at the wack a mole hearing little children giggles before given up. i growled and walked over to Jason who was having trouble with skee ball.. He said "Hand me one Jason" he handed me one and said "Okay but its hard" i rolled it and got the 100 point pocket Jason said "Waaah!" i said "Its in angle believe it or not im pretty smart."  Jason made a very grumpy face at me i worried and coughed a lil bit in tension before hearing Jason burst out in giggles i sighed in relief. Jason said "Come on lets play a 2 player game?" i said "Theirs dance dance revelation over there?" i pointed Jason said "lets go!" he grabbed my and and dragged me over to it.

Jasons POV

"Which song do you wanna do?" i asked Adam said "How about Oops i did it again? its one of the only songs i recognize" i blushed at the thought for some reason and said "Alright!" i clicked it and we started i wasnt having any trouble but Adam was missing a few while singing to it, he was a great singer after all i guess he never went into dancing. about 30 secounds later im having trouble keeping up and Adams beating me i was getting frustrated when i slipped i yelped to be caught in the arms of someone. i looked up to see Golden Yellow eyes bright as the sun  i blinked and blushed Adam said "Hey you okay?" i studdered "Y-yyyea..." he helped me up i said "want to do one more than hit the road? ill cook us something up at my house" Jason nodded I picked a song this time i did Stitches by Shawn Mendes. we started up this one me an Adam were in sink it was really great cause i got the courage to sing with him. Kids surrounded us teens and lil kids. after the song. i was giggling as kids walked away just to look up to get caught in Adams eyes again. i gulped and Adam smiled and said "This was fun! come on lets go back to my house." he grabbed my hand and we got to my car and went back. During the drive home my playlist played it started playing "Every time we touch" i was so emberssed. i herd Adam singing to it and i calmed down. (Are lil song child <3 )

Adams POV 

Once we got back to my house i went took off my jacket to show a beautiful tang top of mine and hung it on my jacket rack and Jason sat on the couch now was the big question what was i post to cook...?