TRAVIS GET DA TACOS

Adams POV

 I Decided to show Jason how to make Sushi! i started cooking the rice he said "so where making sushi?" i said "Yea its a specialty!" Jason smiled and said "Hey if you can cook it ill eat it!" i smiled and made normal sticky rice and some fried rice i had tossed a bit off fried rice trying to impress the Space man he clapped soon i rolled the sushi up and made 2 nice plates with bowls of rice. i was super proud and a little cocky at this point. so i made 1 other thing theses little octopi wienies, or hot dogs?  and i was bringing it over and of course i dropped something and fell with a bowl of rice landing on Jasons head. i fell backwards onto the floor and layed their embarrassed not wanting to even get up i covered my face with my hand and yelled "why do i mess upppp!" than i herd it giggling i looked up Jason was wiping rice off his head and brushing some of the sushi off and said "You really are clumsy, guess sushis off the menu, lets just order something or go get something." i said "You pick?" jason thought on it and said "How about we just get some Taco bell? and than sit and chill on the couch" i got up and said "i know a taco bell that delivers!" (Yea im sure they're no such thing, just let people dream kay?) Jason pulled out his phone and we ordered nachos, tacos, a couple drinks than we waited and talked a bit while cleaning up my mess of a sushi, i cant believe i slipped on one of theses stuiped hot dog octopus things. we sat on the couch as the door rang, i opened it to see a white hair man with green eyes saying "TACOOOS!" i said "um thanks" Jason payed online and the guy said "Enjoy tacos are awesome" and Adam thought he had met the man before and thought oh god hes going to say something about butts but instead he left. with a sigh i smiled and said "Tacos are here and drinks" we set up and started eating it was romantic as i wished it was but it was great none the less. we laughed, we talked, it seemed like all i really ever wanted... to be around jason...

Jason POV

Adam was staring at me, i was just about to say something when the taco in skys hand fell and landed on him i put a hand over my mouth holding in a chuckling smile. Adam yelped and said "Hot hot!" i said "Oh ill help!" i grabbed some napkins and helped adam clean off the taco scraps haha i giggled at the flustered man, with the attitude of a child. Jason said "man you should probably pay attention, Huh Adam?"  Adam looked away blushing giving off a small giggle "Y-yeah! sorry i got distracted." I can admit i get pretty distracted being around Adam aswell, i mean who couldnt with those lovely golden eyes, and amazing smile... and... O-oh! i just realized ive been doing what he was staring. I shook my head quickly saying "S-so... anymore plans?" Adam coughed "w-well, depends what do you wanna do?" I thought what is there i want to do?