Culprit

Hello my awesome patient readers, I apologize for the late update.

I want you guys to know that this is a short story, so it will be ending in the next two to three chapter. Thank to everyone who is reading/voting

And to the people who switched to Wattpad from Fanfiction.net, to read thank you for sticking with this story it means a lot to me. :)

Xoxo

Draco had come to terms with his feelings that night, after he 'subtly' asked Hermione out. He laid in his bed, trying to sleep, but his mind clouded with a feeling he was trying to get use to.

Love wasn't expressed very well in the Malfoy household.

Xoxo

George's response came three days after Hermione had written him. She was sitting in the Great Hall talking with Ginny when his owl appeared. It was a funny, looking, thing, black with bright yellow eyes and a snappy attitude. It landed by her with a small package and a small letter attached to its foot.

"Is that Waddleton?" Ginny asked when she spotted the bird. Hermione nodded, untying the letter from its foot and opening the package after it flew away.

"What did George send you?"

Ginny, who knew nothing about Hermione and Draco's revenge plan, was curious. Hermione, who never held anything from Ginny, spilled the beans. She told her everything, from the revenge plan to the bet that he had tricked her into.

At least she told Ginny he tricked her into agreeing. She didn't want to admit to the redhead or herself that maybe she wanted to go out on a date with him.

Ginny gave Hermione a knowing smirk, but the brunette ignored her. She opened the letter from George and read:

Hey Mione,

So you wanna get revenge. (I would too if someone made me snog the ferret.) The steps are simple:

1) Pour the potion attached to the letter over the spot where the enchantment was formed.

2) A pink cloud with rise and show you the exact time the enchantment was set. (Almost like those muggle inventions. The security tracer, er recorder er camera? You know what I mean)

3) The image will only play once so make sure you pay attention

Good luck with your revenge and with the ferret. Owl me and tell me how it goes.

Gɛѳʀgɛ

She smiled at the letter before tucking it and the small vile into her bag. Then she enjoyed the rest of her time chatting with Ginny. That is until Harry and Ron showed up. Not that she minded Harry's presences. He did nothing wrong.

It was Ron she was still mad at. Even though he had yelled at her weeks ago, Hermione couldn't help but hold a grudge. When they sat down Hermione said nothing she simply gave Harry a small nod, ignoring Ron completely.

This of course made him furious.

"So what have you been up to Mione?" Harry asked.

Hermione shrugged, "I've been studying for the N.E.W.T.S." She replied. Harry laughed.

"Something never changed." Hermione rolled her eyes playfully.

Ron scoffed "and I bet Malfoy's your study buddy?"

"Are you try to imply something Ronald?" She asked turning her head toward the redhead, a scowl replacing her smile.

"Well we all know what 'studying' implies." He retorted.