Average - Ch. 2

Ch. 2 – The training

Aiko started training, at the age of 3 being fragile and weak. In Orochimaru's eyes even pathetic. Still she sparked interest in him.

They started in his hideout that was near the leaf village, but still sealed away with a lot of powerful seals and jutsu so Aiko could also train outside with no problem. Orochimaru cared about her for reasons she didn't know, or understand.

As for a start she needed to earn strength, mentally and psychically. He taught her all about the way of a true shinobi, rules and the basic techniques. The training was hard, he had rules and strict ways of doing things. He never wanted to corrupt her. He needed to see the power she was capable of delivering him.

She was worth the training. Truly a great kunoichi. He passed onto her the techniques about basic attacking and repelling attacks. About falling without being on the ground for an open attack from the enemy, repelling attacks with weapons or without, fighting with or without a weapon and even more than that.

Orochimaru made sure Aiko would be ready to pass on the will of fire.

She also had the abilities of a spy. The best spy Orochimaru had the chance to develop with his research. Since the saying about there is no castle a kunoichi couldn't enter really is true in Aiko's case.

Orochimaru knew three years isn't a lot and he wanted to make the most he wanted out of it.

He loved Aiko as his own daughter... Was it possible for a half human to even love? Still he showed affection and care for her. He knew he let his sensei down and as for letting him down he wasn't done yet, but still... He just wanted to do one good thing in this world... After letting down Jiraiya, Tsunade and even his own sensei... He just knew he had to do one good thing for all the pain he has caused, and still has the intention to cause more.

"Sensei?"Aiko asked with her chest moving hasty and breaths being short and husky from the exhaustion while still dodging the attacks he threw at her. "Yes my darling?" Orochimaru said with his usual voice. "I was wondering, when can I see my family? Will I be able to see them? I really miss them. It has been over two years since I started training with you. I became really strong." Aiko said between successfully dodging every single attack with her swift movements. "Of course you will see them. But I don't think it will be possible until I do what I must. Until I pass my knowledge of the shinobi I once were to you Aiko. You are my precious student. I need to know somebody will get the will of fire I once had. It has to be you. You cannot be my vessel because you have the will of fire that the third hokage declared as the most important thing in the Leaf village. I understood him. Once. But war changed me. So it is up to you to become the shinobi I once were." With those words he stepped forward towards the panting Aiko and put his left arm on her shoulder and his right on her red cheek. "Now Aiko, my dear, you must forgive me for what I shall cause you pain,but with no doubt worth enduring. Close your eyes my dear." With those words he leaned down, removed her front hair that wasn't put up in a bun and............