Shiki Natsumezaka || Because of You

anime: Dance with Devils
Because of You

You had just gotten kicked out of heaven because you were looking through the archive of all the angels. You skimmed through the book looking for a certain name until you stumbled upon the fallen angels' section. Then you found it, Shiki Natsumezaka. You remembered the time spent with him when he was an angel still in heaven, but you accidentally let out that you wished you could be with him or that he could come back. The problem is someone else heard and told the high council, so they got mad and you got kicked from heaven. You weren't very mad, because now you had a chance to meet Shiki, but you were a little upset that your wings began to darken.

After remembering how you had gotten kicked from heaven, you realized that you had fallen in a rose bush. "Ouch," you calmly stated, because you had a few thorns puncture your skin. You got out of the bush and dusted yourself off. As you were pulling the thorns out, you realized that you had fallen near Shiko Academy. 'I remember something about Devils and Vampires around Shiko Academy, maybe I'll find Shiki here' you thought to yourself.

Once you finished pulling out all the thorns, the smell of blood began to fill your nose. You decided it would be best to wash yourself off. You also noticed a nearby fountain. You made your way to the fountain and began washing yourself off until you noticed a speck of purple just above the rose bushes. "Shiki?" you half whispered and half shouted.

Then came a rustle from behind the bushes. Right after, a head popped up from behind the bushes. Eyes widened and shone with a look of surprise, Shiki asked,"(y/n), is that really you?" You were so surprised. You were speechless, so you just nodded. You didn't really expect him to be here. You thought he was just a figment of your imagination. Suddenly he pulled out his wings and flew toward you giving you a big hug and telling you, "I missed you, (y/n), but why are you down here?" He was a bit skeptical of why you were down on Earth, thinking you were sent to get the grimoire.

You gave a small chuckle and told him with a blush on your face, "Well I was kicked out of heaven because I was searching and thinking about you."

"But now I'm all wet because of you," Shiki whispered seductively in your ear.