New City

Jenna's POV

I had just got off of the plane to my new city LA with my sister. My mom thought it was a good idea to sent me from Virginia to LA with my sister to have a better life and not have parents all the time because of work. We headed out the airport and waited for the cab to take us to our new apartment. I guess the place was fancy or some shit like that. While waiting I went onto Instagram and scrolled through it for a couple minutes. Than I got a DM from Aniya my best friend I could ever have.

Aniya
I miss you sooooo much!! Now what would I do without my bestfrann!! Please come back!!! Also if you see Tayler Holder anywhere FaceTime me immediately! I miss you lots ily❤️!
Me
I miss you too and I'll text you when my phone turns back on when I get the new California area code!! Ily❤️

When the cab got her I hopped in and waited quietly in the back. About 30 minutes later we pulled up to this tall building my sister already had a boyfriend that lived out here and they had a long distance relationship and wanted to meet up immediately. So when we got out we took our luggage out and carried it to the 6th floor to our apartment.
"What is our apartment number?" I asked.
"B24" she replied out of breath.
I walked to the door and opened the door. It was pretty big and awesome I ran to the 1 out of 2 bedrooms and picked the bigger one and claimed it. The apartment was already furnished because my mom bought furniture and sent it to the apartment when she stayed a little longer from from a business trip here. I took my stuff out and shoved it in a draw and sat on my bed. My sister came in with her boyfriend helping her with her luggage. The first impression was he was a fuckboy.

A few hours later
We were all done with unpacking and I decided to go to check out the roof. So I walked up the huge flights of stairs and opened the door to the roof and walked out. I saw 2 boys making a video I think it was a musical.ly. I ended up in the video at the end so when posting it they saw me and looked at me. I looked confused and lost at the same time.

"Hey I haven't seen you around the apartment are you new?" A boy said happily.

"Yeah I just moved today" I said.

"What's your name?" He asked

"Jenna what about you?" I replied

"Joey. How old are you?"

"13"

"Me too"

"Cool nice to meet you see you later"

"Yeah you want to come over to my apartment"

"Sure what's you number so you can text me when your available"

"Sure let me see your phone"
He grabbed my iPhone 6 Plus and I grabbed his and we put our numbers in each other's phone. When I got my phone back I turned around and went back to my apartment(this is after she got her new number btw). When I got back I came to my sister Kody eating her boyfriends face.
"Eww" I whispered to my self while rolling my eyes
I walked into my room and sat on my bed and went on Instagram. I decided to search Joeys's
name into Instagram. When I clicked a profile I saw Joey face immediately. Than I saw the amount of followers and my jaw dropped. Wow   36.8k! Than me phone dings and sees its a text from Joey.
Joey
Hey do you want to come over? Apartment #C12
Me
Sure I'll be there in 20
Joey
Ok I'll see you then!
Me
Can't wait!
So I get up and started to get ready. Since I am so lazy I decided to wear high waisted black jeans with a hoodie and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and key and headed out the door to Joey's.
"I'll be back going to a friends apartment upstairs be back in a few" I said walking out the door.

"Ok bye" she replied
While walking to Joey's I was so nervous I don't know why. When I got there I stood there for a second than I knocked.

Wow cliff hanger!! I'll do the next chapter later!!!
P.S this is a story and this isn't about me and my name isn't in it.