The BIG Question

Jenna POV
We got to the place and Joey guided me out the car because I was bling folded. He took it off and I saw the big Disney land sign. I freaked out and hugged him.
Joey POV
We walked in and we were going to meet at the hotel after the fun! We all separate except for me and Jenna. We went on the Indian Jones ride first. I had fun because that was my favorite ride. After we went into the gift shop. While she was looking at thing I went to pick up the cases I had made. It was so cute it had minne and Mickey Mouse. I put my Mickey one on and went up to Jenna nervous but still confident.
J-I have another surprise
Jn-another one
J-do you not want it
Jn-of course I want it
I showed her my case and handed the other one to her.
J-will you be my other half
Jn-Joey are you asking me out
J-yes
Jn-of course I will
I took it and threw my other case in joeys hoodie pocket and put the other one on. I threw my body on Joey and held him tight.
We release and finished the day. We held hands throughout the whole day. The last two rides we rode was the tea cups and the dumbo ride. In the tea cups we met up with Cody and Tayler we all got in one and Cody and Tayler were spinning us fast.
Jenna POV
When we started going fast I got really nervous because I hated going really fast. I squeezed joeys hand.
J-what's wrong
Jn-I'm a little scared
J-it's ok I'm here I'll keep you safe
J-hey can you slow down my stomach kinda hurts
T-okay....
T-I thought you loved going fast
J-well my stomach hurts now
He looked at me and winked
We got off and went to the dumbo ride. It was dark and the fireworks would start up soon so we went in the dumbo ride and saw all the fireworks. He wrapped his arm around me.
After we went into the hotel. Tayler already took our stuff there. It was me and Joey sharing a room and Cody and Tayler sharing.
We got in and settled down.
Jn-do you have a onesie
J-yea
Jn-what kind
J-green Dino
Jn-really I have a blue one
Jn-put it on
I walked to my luggage and got dressed in the bathroom. Joey knocked and I asked what does he want.
J-can I come in
Jn-yes
He came in and stared out me.
J-you look beautiful
Jn-thanks
He ran and grabbed me and carried me to his bed and started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably.
Jn-stop giggly
J-no
Jn-why
J-because you didn't say you loved me don't deny it I know you do
Jn-I love you
J-how much
Jn-a lot
He stopped and I grabbed him and kissed me quickly. Than I got up and ran he ended up grabbing me by the waste and smashed his face in mines.
J-I love you so much Jenna
Jn-I love you more
J-no I do
Jn-well I have to tell you something
J-what
Jn-tag your it
I ran and he chased me he pushed me on the bed and hugged me. We settled down an watched tv. We cuddled and watched some tv.
Joey POV
We were cuddling and she fell asleep on me. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.
"I love you baby" he whispered
I turned off the tv and fell asleep with her

Should I make another book???!?!